Chapter 23

This was impossible, Aeden has been dead for years now. I saw his body get dragged away by a rogue wolf. How could he be sitting before me now?

Aeden was rail thin and he was covered in blood. How long had he been here? How long has he been alive? I had so many questions which I was about to ask but all the came out was a sob. I was in shock when I saw him. When I saw him "die" I thought my life was over. He was my best friend and my brother. Now that I know that he is still alive

Aeden weakly opened his eyes and he whispered, " Hey, don't cry." After all this time and after everything that has happened to him he still has the same kindness as he did when he was last with me. That just made me cry even more.

" Hey, lady. It's okay, I promise. Everything will be okay and if you dont stop crying he'll hurt you." He called me lady. He doesn't recognize me not that I blame him. I think I was 15 the last time I saw him. " You don't know who I am do you?" I whispered. He looked at me for a little bit, " I'm sorry. I feel like I should but I don't. Should I know you?"

" I'm so sorry, Aeden. This is all my fault. I truly thought you were dead. If I had known, you wouldn't be here right now. Please forgive me, I know you don't know me but please forgive me." He looked at me strangely and I chuckled, " I probably sound strange to you but I promise you know me. You probably won't believe this but I'm your sister."

He started laughing, he thought that this was some kind of joke. " You're kidding right? I don't have a sister. I've been here for as long as I can remember." I sighed, " You do have a sister, you have two sisters. I know you don't remember us but my name is Adrianna and your other sister's name is Carla. You went on a run with us and you were taken away. We thought you were dead. I thought my brother and my best friend was dead." Suddenly his eyes widened, " After all these years? It's really you. Of course I remember my own sister, I just didn't recognize you."

We both were ready to cry then but suddenly we heard footsteps come down the stairs and we stayed quiet. Weston came up to the cell we were both in, " Ah, well, well, well isn't this the most beautiful sight. A brother and sister reunited once again? I'm welling up with tears." He evily chuckled, " Let's add to this sweet reunion shall we?" Suddenly there was a loud thud as somebody was thrown against the cell. I looked to see who it was and it was Vince who was bleeding and in a lot of pain.

I screamed, " No! No! Don't hurt him I beg you!" Aeden looked confused but more scared that Weston was here. Suddenly Weston started beating him up and I screamed for him to stop. I then screamed, " Please! I'll do anything! You're the one I want! Kill me instead." Weston stopped when he heard that. He walked over to the cell, " You would die in the place of Vincent?" I corrected him, " And Aeden. I mean it Weston, this is an opportunity that you cannot miss. This is your only chance that you will ever have to kill me so you better get it done soon before I change my mind."

Without a second thought he grabbed the keys from off a hook on the wall. Vincent and Aeden did everything they could to protest but it was no use. Weston let me go free and Vincent grabbed my hand to try to get me to stop but I was willing to do anything to protect them. I knew just how Weston would kill me. I could only handle so much of the darkness that I once had in my heart and if I got too much of it, it would kill me.

I walked out of the cell and Vincent took my place there. They would be forced to watch me die. Before I could even say anything an agonizing pain overcame my body and the next thing I knew everything was dark. The darkness became too much and Weston got what he wanted all along: to kill me.

( A/N: I know you all hate me but please, stick with me. Things will get better trust me. You have my word that things will get better.)