She ran along the branch and leapt off reaching her arm out for the vine above her head. Astoria was never as thankful for her height as she was the second she had grabbed the vine by her finger tips and pulls herself up. That was the over thing people forgot about her. Living for a long time with no living relatives came with one advantage. You had access to the gym. She had not gone in as long but her fitness had never dropped drastically yet.

Once she was securely on the vine she tied herself up and just hung there by the waist. When she saw the familiar beak look down on her she gave off a weak smile and continued to sway with the wind.

"I climbed up the wrong tree." She stated desperately trying to avoid being grounded for being the idiot she was. Astoria knew Storm had grounded people for some random reasons (Olie for the twigs, Kai for pick-up lines) and now swinging from a vine would be included in the list.

"Astoria please take care." Is all the flier said before she chirped over to her lovers and helped untie her from the vines.

"I am taking care. I just got a little tangled." There was a sigh before she dropped to the ground and onto an exhausted blob. When she looked down she wraps him in a hug and grabs a towel from the bag she kept on her at all times in case this ever happened after her mistake.

"Jelly, I told you before to stay away from coffee, tea, coke or anything with coke or I'd give you babysitting duty on Amelia."

Jelly's face twists into one of horror and he looks at Astoria pleadingly, "Please, at least with you there she's bearable!"

Ast chuckled and tickled Jelly under his chin and smiles before looking at Storm.

"You're the third person to know now, never give a blob caffeine." She screeched before sliding a waterproof mat onto the floor and raising Jelly into the air. She eyes the fliers before realizing she would have to explain how she knew exactly how to deal with it.

"It happens often. The blobs ban the stuff but Olie made the fatal mistake and had to deal with Jelly alone because I was puking up. A whole canister of coffee on the poor blob!"

Storm looked up apologetically, "You can be grounded together then. No one can get away with putting a blob through suffering and you need to be punished for the vine entanglement." The bird picked another vine that was forgotten about off her wings and smiled.

"No more reckless stunts okay, we do not need you to die before you can come back alive."

Astoria laughed, "Even if it your fault. And do not say sorry for calling me. Apoligixe to our favourite blob for making him suffer." She still gets a head bow of apology.Storm could not help but chuckle at the situation before she turns to the blob at hand,

"Jelly I am very sorry about giving you a drink that does not affect you positively. May I give you fluff?"

Jelly groaned in response dragging it out longer than necessary before he nods.

I find myself huddled closer to Irene than I want to be but seeing as X removed this hallway of any light source and heat is non-existent. Kai has rammed himself on her other side and at this point we are all most certain that we're going to trip over a rock and slam into the ground so we also eye are feet. I fight back my temptation to just send them all around Kai's feet seeing as we could actually die here.

Eventually we find our way to the main room after walking in on a bed. A room filled with replacement tables and a shrine for Safire and Gaster. We spend more time in the last room then the others care to admit but X was doing a good job at hiding any embarrassing moment from me. Now I have more juicy details on him then he wants!

Finally we found our way back to the main corridor and wandering down the never-ending maze again. I had since found a stick to be set alight separating the Irene sandwich and I was beginning to wander separately.

The doorway ahead of me makes me stop in my tracks and send my torch through to see what might be in there. Kai and Irene went off at the last right so if I get in trouble I am on my own until I spot a figure looking at an item in the room. I pull the flaming stick away and hug it to my chest, just far enough that it won't catch fire. I'm to focused on calming my breaths so I'm not found out to hear the footsteps come closer signalling the figure spotted me.

"I see you made it this far,"

I twist my body around and the one person I did not want to see looms over me.

"Now if you saw the shrine, I need all the copies of what you took Olive."

All I find myself doing is cackling like an evil witch, the photo's long buried in my mess of a room.