He divides the all the work to be done then assign them accordingly.... And all of them completes there work on time and the ceremony prooves to be a great hit...

Best part of ceremony was when Bc honoured Naina and Aalekh for the success of mission as they were guests of honour... They both were the one who presented cadets their officers batch.... Naina was surprised after she get to know that she's one of the guest of honour but Aalekh was not as he was already informed about it but he didn't get chance to tell Naina as they both were busy....

It's evening now all are relaxing in mess when RV comes to their table with coffee...

RV (taking seat) : well done guys... The ceremony went very smoothly... I must say you all are very hardworking....

All thanked him for the compliment...

Naina : Sir if you don't have any problem can we search Rajveer Sir's room... I mean my room now...

RV (looks at her face for some time) : sure... Why not...

With that he finishes his coffee in one go and says : let's go

Inside Naina room

It's been three hours,they have searched whole room with out leaving any corner but they didn't get anything...

Huda : Sir ji yahan to kuch bhi nahi mila....

RV : it's okay captain huda, agar yahan nahi to kahin na kahin to zaroor kuch milega... And We will find it... For now lets go to mess it's dinner time... And they all leave to have dinner...

In mess

All are sitting on the same table except shalini as she's out of KMA since after graduation ceremony...Mess is almost empty only one or two orderlies roaming here and there as its time to close the mess...

Yudi : Sir I have checked all the systems jo bhi operating hain....I didn't find anything... Agar koi system jisey koi operate nahi kar raha I mean jo band pada ho kaafi time se but working condition mein ho usey main separately search kar lunga but as of now aisa koi system nahi mila hai mujhe...

RV : It's alright... Now We all will search the store room first thing then you all can proceed with your duties....

Ali : par Sir hum sab kyun....hamara matlab hai hum mein se kuch log dusre rooms bhi check kar lenge....

RV(in very low voice) : Sab isliye Capt Beigh because store room ke andar ek hidden room hai... And it will take more time if only few of us will be searching...

Listening to this all nods their heads and after completing dinner all leave for their rooms wishing good night....

Next day

All are in store room except shalini...everyone are checking each and every corner of store room...It is quite easy too as there are only two three tables and chairs,apart from that there are lots of racks which consists of old records.... They have checked most of records as they are at it since after breakfast... They don't have any duties today as all the cadets are preparing for graduation party....

Now it's 12:00 noon and still they haven't find any thing useful in records neither have they found the secret room....

Pooja(closing the file she was reading and slumped back in her chair) : yaar ye records padh padh ke meri to battery hi low ho gayi hai....

Huda (putting the file back in the rack) : ye baat is punjaban ne bilkul sahi boli.... Hum subah se itne records padh chuke hai... Agar itni kitabein is jatt ne apne graduation ke time padhi hoti na to apne batch ka best cadet ye jatt hi banta.... Tu nahi Phoolan..