"Uhmm.. about the thing last last night--" I was cut off when he suddenly lean towards me that we almost kiss. His lips stopped just before our lips can touched but he dodged it and lean towards my ear.

"I'm not done with you. My cock is still angry about it and you need to pay." He said while suddenly palming me.

I distant myself to him and slap his hand away from me.

The teacher walked in and we separate quickly. Acting like nothing happened.

After a minute he placed a phone on my desk and pushed it lightly towards me. Indicating that I need to open it. When I unlocked the phone there was a video.

He mouthed me "play it." I was hesitant at first but when he starts to look like he will punch me.

Before I play the video, I adjusted the volume first, I don't want to get caught using phone during class. I have a clean record and I want to keep it that way.

After I touched the play button. I almost shouted at what I saw but I manage to stopped myself. Unconsciously, I gasped loud enough to caught the attention of everyone. I stand up, panicking.

"Mr. Park Jimin? What are you doing?" The prof asked. I immediately take a seat while saying my apology.

"You liked it?" He whispered loud enough for me to hear. The video... i-it's me. I was lying on his bed and his finger fucking me.

I was about to delete it but he aggressively snatched it from me.

"If you don't want this video to leak out in public, you better start obeying me." He said with a smug on his face. I want to punch him so bad but I don't want to make a scene.

"You know I can sue you for blackmailing me, right?" I said confidently and also convincing myself that he doesn't have the control on me.

"Do it then. Sue me. And everyone will know how you moan my name." I clenched my fist to stop me from shouting.

"Fuck you." I said in gritted teeth.

"No, fuck you." He said. "You know what? I kinda want to see you cum today." Out of this world he said. Blood starts to rush to my face and I can feel myself blushing. Why am I blushing?

"W-what are y-you imposing?" Suddenly, sweats starts to form in my forehead.

"Pleasure yourself."

"Are you insane?" I'm getting angry. He's asking me to touch myself. Inside our classroom.

"Do it. Or else.." He starts to play the video and starts to increase the volume one at the time.

...

Minutes later, my belt is now unbuckle, zippers down, with my cock now exposed to Jungkook's gaze. Good thing we're the only student that's sitting at the back row of the classroom.

I was so close at cumming when the teacher suddenly speak.

"Everyone, grab a pair. It's a group activity." Jungkook quickly move towards me indicating that were partners. I never got the chance to argue since I don't want another see me at this state. "We're doing it outside."

I rest my head at the table trying to cover my cock when everyone stand up.

"Mr. Park? Are you alright?" Geez, I start to heard footsteps coming towards us.

"He's not feeling okay. Don't worry, Sir. I'll take care of him and bring him to the infirmary." Gladly, I let a sigh of relief. Moments later, all of them are now outside doing the class activity.

"Fix yourself. We're going to the infirmary." He ordered and starts to walk away. Wait? He's serious?

"I'm not sick, for your information." I clarify. It's just my boner.

"I know. But I fucking need a hole now, since I saw your erotic face earlier. I almost loose it when you start muffling." Jungkook said and drag me towards the infirmary.

We arrived just in time the nurse got out and informing us he's gonna get lunch at the cafeteria since he wasn't able to pack his lunch. Jungkook took the opportunity and said to him that I just need some sleep because I'm not feeling well and the teacher said I just need a rest. He's good at telling lies, he convinced the nurse even though there's a lot of hole in his story.

And no one's inside the infirmary. It's just the two of us.

He dragged me in one of the bed and he take a sit, his feet straight and while leaning to the wall.

"Sit on my lap." He ordered. I was gonna resist when he starts to played the video of him finger fucking me and adjust the volume to the max. The room was filled by my sinful moan coming from the video. I sounded like a pornstar and I can't even believe that it's me.

"Obey. Or I will spread this video in the whole university." He said smirking. I guess I have no choice at all.

Half-heartedly I position myself and sit on his lap facing him only inches from his face.

He snaked his arms on my body and starts to attack my neck. Kissing and soft sucking it.

"Jungkook~ ah." A moan left out of my mouth. What is he doing to me. "P-please. Stop." I said and distant myself softly pushing him away from my neck.

"Hickeys looks good on you, babe." I blushed at the nickname he just called me and it felt so wrong. You hate him, Jimin. Don't give in.

"Kiss me." He said. I can feel his member now going hard just right at the crack of my ass cheeks. I don't know what's gotten into me but I slowly lean towards him and start kissing him.

He bit my lower lip asking for entrance which I guaranteed immediately. He's such a good kisser. I let him explore my mouth with his wet tongue while he's also thrusting his clothed member.

I must say, I'm getting hard too.

"Ride my dick, babe." He said. The video in his phone keeps on playing. And I couldn't even decline him.

"Put my cock inside you or I'll be the one doing it roughly that you'll end up crying." He said in his stronger tone that send shiver.

He quickly pulled his pants down and reveal his hard cock. How am I suppose to put that inside me? It's fucking huge.

"I can't do it." It can wreck and that's the last thing I want to do in school.

"Maybe a little challenge will motivate you." He grab his phone and start to type thing in his phone. "Ready to send the video to the faculty and staffs. They will probably punish the two of us and a rumor might spread in the entire university. I have nothing to loose everyone knows that I fuck both man and woman. But you-- the cutest, purest baby I have ever seen.. will be known as the sinful moaner."

"J-jungkook." I can't let that happened. "I'm still not ready for this." I know he just fingered me days ago but I faint with his finger inside me, what more when it's his cock? I just can't do it. He's going to wreck me.

"B-but... I can s-suck it. P-promise, I'll d-do my best." I said. What the fuck, Jimin? Suck? Him?

Well at least I'm not gonna get fucked.

"I don't want you to suck. But I might enjoy face fucking you." He said and pulled me roughly kissing me and stroking his fully erected cock.

He lay me down in bed while my head hanging at the edge of the bed. He got up and position himself on top of me. Lining the tip of his cock at my lips.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Open wide, babe. And swallow Daddy's cock." He said and thrust his cock aggressively making me choke when his cock hit the back of my throat.

"Fuck, yes." Before I can even adjust to his size (probably never will) he starts to thrust in and out my mouth.