NEW BOOK

thank you guys so much for the support, you're the best !
ive actually had a bit of a project to create a new book as im quite bored at the moment. if you enjoyed this book please check out my new book -

CHECK OUT "A PRIVATE LIFE"

it'll be a little better written, this book was written when i was very young so if youre looking for something slightly better, please check it out ! thank you ! the chapters are also a lot longer haha.

the book revolves around the struggles of adrien and marinettes lives, and the many difficulties surrounding relationships with their friends and each other. it also uses characters such as luka ect (when i was writing this they didn't even exist yet lol)

sample of a private life:

YOU SAID IT, I DID IT
-chapter one

"Alya! How, how c-could you!?" Marinette shrieked, making the heads of many passing by people turn. She may have been on her roof but her voice carried far past the confines of such high distances. Practically the whole street truned their heads at this sudden exclamation.
"Well, you said it. I did it" a reserved Alya replied, a slight smirk emerging on those sly lips of hers.

Before Marinette could stop her, Alya pressed the send button triumphantly, the smirk still plastering her face smugly. The deed was done, there was no going back now.

thank you <3