t h r e e

[arrival]
-chapter three

+

as we exited the plane and sat in the busses, alya decided to sit together- actually I decided to do so to loosen the awkwardness between adrien and i that was caused beforehand on the flight. needless to say it was overall necessary. it was clear we had nothing to say on the matter just yet, these thing usually take time. i understand that.

it was only a twenty minute ride but it seemed to go by even faster than that to me. as we reached the site i could hear heaps of "ooohs" from all around the bus. it truly was beautiful! with about 10 cabins, each of them different in their own way and amazing views, this truly would be an amazing trip.

+

some cabins were different colours, different windows, or even had different balconies, but they were all for two people and all not so close to each other.

we all climbed out of the bus, i could immediately feel the warm rays of the sun along with the gentle breeze as it swept past me. we were allowed to choose our own cabin, and of course chloe had to choose the one that was overly glamorous. Adorning balconies, one too many floors and a marble patio it was almost certainly prepaid by her father.(much to sabrinas- her roommates disappointment )

i exchanged glances with adrien and we both said "cabin 7". at least we could both agree on that.

it was painted a delicate blue, like the sky around it with such a nice terrace. not to mention it had a pool, although most of the cabins did. the white wooden beams were a particular favourite of mine.

 the white wooden beams were a particular favourite of mine

it was rather humble, but cosy looking.

+

alya and nino chose the cabin on the other side of the site, but promised to visit in the evenings, or maybe we could even have sleepovers! their cabin was also cosy, but the colours were vibrant and loud (kind of like both of their personalities). it was all bright brick reds and lime greens. it sounded hideous, but really didn't look all that bad.

sure, i was excited, but I was also nervous. I, marinette du pain-cheng was sharing cabin with adrien agreste. who also likes me? this was going to either work out or me incredibly awkward. i began to feel awfully drowsy, and lay down beside the pool.now the realisation flooded my brain and then all that was left was plain darkness.