Chapter forty one

" you have healing powers!? I didn't know that!!! You could have healed my leg back to when I broke it on my first mission with the team!" Damon suddenly burst out, watching the yellow glow from her hands fade out.
" wow..." Lloyd looked at her.
" that was.... incredible...." Lloyd didn't know how to express himself... he was amazed at her amazing power. Healing.
" I .... I didn't know..." she looked down at her hands.
" why... why didn't overlord tell me... he told the others about their powers.." she couldn't believe it. This great power... and she never knew...
" it's because it's good. It's related the the light... it's life force... you give life to the lifeless...." Lloyd told her. He had never witnessed this before, but it was amazing...
" I also think it's related to nature... it's life too." Zane pointed out, examining Kai for anything. Kai was still knocked out, but his body and mentality was alright. According to Zane at least.
47 held her hands tight to her body. This strange power had scared her. She had never thought that she was able to do anything. All her life, she had been told that she was nothing more but an agent working for the league. Even after overlord had informed the others about their powers... he had never mentioned anything to her.
According to Zane, her powers were a mix of something between light and nature... a type of positive force that can heal. A life energy.
" listen to me..." Lloyd gently laid his hands onto her shoulders, looking straight into her eyes.
" don't let this scare you alright? It was scary for me at first too... but you're getting used to it.. it's a part of you so just embrace it... your powers are proof to the fact that you were never meant to be evil... never meant to be a part of the league. You were meant to do good in this world.."
47 closes her eyes, trying her best to calm down. Again she felt those stupid tears try to break free from her eyes. Everything was frustrating. Why was she feeling like this? She felt like everything she had ever known was a big lie, and that there was no real place for her in this world. Even the people she had been raised by had not considered her of any value...
Lloyd watched her, knowing how hard it was for her to realize how broken this world was, how her life had been taken from her and changed into a nightmare... he truly could relate to this pain... but unlike her, he was lucky enough to have his teammates and his mentors to comfort him. They had truly saved him from walking down a dark path... and now, it was his turn to be helping.
" it's alright.... I'm here for you..."
Strong, warm arms quietly warped themselves around her limp and small body, pulling her closer to the boy she always had loved, even through she was to scared to admit it, even to herself.
She closed her eyes and let him do it. It's enough, there's no use in fighting it...

" we're here for you" Kai smiled down at them, patting her on her shoulder. ( your/name) quietly looks up at him, wiping her tears away as she realized that Kai had woken up.
" thank you..." he spoke, knowing very well that she had saved his life, just like Lloyd had once done as well. How come he always need the savior to heal him? It was embarrassing.
But he was great full to her and Lloyd.
" you know," Nya begins.
" I think our group is only getting bigger and bigger by each day" she chuckled. " and I would honestly like to finally have a girl around for a change!" She grins down at 47, who couldn't help it but smile. This was to good to be true. They were way to good for this world.

As she had mentioned those words, a white beard sensei Wu flew by them and downwards the hallway, being thrown by the shadow lord, leaving him alone with Garmadon.
" go after Wu and see if you can help him! I will help Garmadon!" Lloyd told them, including 47.
" but!" 47 began but Lloyd cuts get off.
" Wu probably needs your help.. don't worry.. I will be alright. I'm not gone let him take over the world" he grins down at her. She recognized that smile very well. It was a rare treat back in the days, but that was a clear sign that he had everything under control. And she believed him. She knew he would fight well... but you never know when it's truly over... and she couldn't let him go without her last blessing.
Without another word, she grabs his handsome face, and without hesitation, she pulls him into a kiss.
This of course came as shock to both him and the team, but no one stopped her. Neither did Lloyd. Very gently he kisses her back, blushing heavily. It was a short kiss, but it had told him everything that 47 had wanted to tell him all this time. She didn't need to say anything as they pulled away. He knew.
" see you later" he smiled. He then pulled down his ninja mask and backed away, turning to face the great shadow lord with his father. It was time to end this battle. It was now or never, and he couldn't let Garmadon face him alone. He had no chance... the prophecy wasn't about him after all...
As he reached the throne room, he was stunned at the sight before him.
" No!" Lloyd screams as he watches Garmadon down onto his knees before him, his skin all black, and the dark powers, the last pice of the dark lord being sucked out of him.
It was done... he had now gained his full form...  this was getting worse...
" father!" Lloyd called out, as Garmadon's now uncurious body fell to the ground before the shadow lords feet, not moving at all.
" and now... back to you" the shadow lord turns his attention to a horrified Lloyd who didn't know what to do.
Was this ... truly the end?

(( happy new year everyone! I'm very sorry for not being able to update so often these last weeks, I've been very busy with lots of different things, so please be patient with me. I truly appreciate you all!
It's no secret that this book is slowly coming to its end, and I would like to give you people something more to read after this book, but I have so many ideas! I would like you guys to vote or recommend what you would like me to write next. So here are some few suggestions:

1: a story about Cole and him getting lost from his team perhaps a love story?

2: many has been curious about what happened to Jey with Nadakhan, in the past of this book, I could write a story (( I would honestly like to do this one))

3: a story about Kai and perhaps him turning evil, against his own will of course

4: I could continue this story in a part two, but that I of course can do after finishing one of the above.
And if you guys have any suggestions, I would love to hear it.