Chapter twenty three

" I'm fine! " Lloyd gasped for air as he had been knocked out for about half an hour. Nya's water healing had helped indeed and the poison was weakened, but Lloyd was still drained of energy.
" are you sure? " misaco sat by his side, holding his hand.
Lloyd was told that after the poison was spreading, he had fainted, and was brought inside to keep him safe from the warm sun outside. Nya had been able to heal him and removed the most of the poison. According to her, it hadn't been life threatening this time and that the waves of pain had knocked him out and not the poison.
" but why did it suddenly poison me?" Lloyd asked,  not really wanting to hear the answer.

" the Alfa bracelet has been stolen..." a new voice spoke.
Lloyd recognized it right away and joy raised inside him " master Garmadon!" Lloyd burst out.
He smiled kindly at him, but it quickly turned serious.
" I'm afraid the league has been here, and they found my bracelet. I'm so sorry Green... " Garmadon apologizes. He was ashamed of putting this cursed object onto him from the beginning.
" can't... it be removed? " Lloyd asked, looking down at the emerald green snake. It's red eyes staring back.
" no... you need the alpha bracelet to remove the omega..." he carefully took the hand wearing the bracelet in his hands and looked Lloyd in the eyes. His eyes were filled with shame. " I'm so sorry..." he whispered.
Lloyd quietly looked down.
This wasn't a good sign... the league could hurt him... torture him.., just like they used to.
He remembered the days of pain and fear. Those days were nothing to him back then as he had been used to them. But now... now that he was free and good, now he feared it.
Pain was an old, but terrible enemy.
Lloyd then suddenly got up from the floor in the living room. He felt weak, but he was able to walk, and move like he used to. Nya had been quick. Most of his body was spared, only his energy being drained and his bracelet arm being a bit painful.
" I will be fine. But I guess we must face the league soon... the end of our battle against them is soon coming to an end... and only one side will stand victorious."
The others nods. It was the truth after all, they all felt it.

Lloyd was exhausted from everything that had happened that day that he only joined the ninja at dinner time, before he headed back to their room where he was planning on taking a nap. After everything, that's what he truly needed.
He pulls of his shirt, throwing it down onto a chair near by, leaving his pants on, as this was how he liked to sleep. He gently grabbed his pillow to rearrange it when he suddenly noticed something underneath it. He carefully picked up the object and noticed it being a note.
Who would put this there?
Carefully, not to destroy it, he opens it and words appears on it.
" it's been a while, I miss you Green"
At first, he was confused. The letter was very short and strange, but this was obviously not from any of the ninja, nor anyone who lived within the temple.
No, he recognized this handwriting... how could it be ... that she knew where he was...? They haven't even spoken to each other in ... yeah almost five years...
" you still remember me...." Lloyd whispers the words for himself as he studies the note again. There was no doubt... 47 had been here... here at their house... here in his room...
wait... no...
" did you steal the bracelet....?" He whispered sadly, knowing it had to be her. For what else reason would she be here? The league was after him, a traitor who needed to be eliminated.
He knew to much... and now they were sending his best childhood friend to defeat him.
Lloyd quietly rips the small note apart from each other, not wanting anyone else to read it.
Tears were forming in his eyes.
She was still with the league... and so would probably the others be... the twins and 45..
He wished he could do anything to help them out of the hell they were raised into...
He wanted to show them the real freedom... a life where they could be loved... like these people had given him, he wanted to give to them... it wasn't their fault they were raised up there...
" why would you do this to me..." Lloyd mumbles as he looked down at the destroyed note in his hands. He totally understood why she had done it, but something inside him had hoped she was better than this and could resist the league... but then again... he hadn't seen her for five years and who knows what the league had done to her..
But it still hurt. But he found it in his heart to forgive her. She wasn't the one to blame, but the dark lord was.

" very well indeed.." the dark voice of the overlord confirms as Morro finally is improving his air powers. He had strongly improved these last days, and was only getting more powerful.
Morro kneels down before his master, waiting for his next command.
" stand" overlord spoke. Clouse and 47 stood by the door, waiting for the sign to be allowed in. Morro stood up as he was told and looked over at his companions by the door.
Overlord raised his hand, allowing them inside, expecting positive feedback from their last mission.
As they reached them, Clouse and 47 knelt down before him.
" we have it" clouse answerd before overlord could question him.
" already?" Morro spoke, actually being a bit surprised, expecting them to waste lots of time. He looked over at 47 and smiled. He had always thought of her as the best partner. Before Green, no, Lloyd had joined them, he and 47 had been the closest of best friends. But that changed fast when the green ninja joined them. But after they were sent away, he and 47 had grown closer by the time again.
" you two, dismissed for now" overlord spoke to 47 and Morro, wanting to discuss business with Clouse in private. They obeyed quietly and left the throne room together.
Together they walked down the hallway, not talking to each other. Morro in the end finds this awkward and breaks the silence.
" how are you..?" He asks her quietly. He noticed that she didn't seem too happy about today.
47 looked up at him, not wanting to talk, but thought it would be rude not to answer.
" I'm alright..." she mumbled. Morro stopped and crossed his arms.
" I don't believe that for a second. Come on ( your/name) I've known you my whole life... I know something is wrong "
It was still weird to hear her real name, but she had to get used to it.
« no I'm alright, no need to worry... I'm just..."
" sad?" Morro completed her sentences.
" .... maybe a bit... it's just... I don't know if I'm doing the right thing anymore. I don't know if I belong here, I want to, but then again I don't." She quietly spoke, lowering her head, feeling a bit ashamed for showing her weakness like this.
Morro then very gently took her hand in his, lifting her chin to maker her look him in the eyes.
" you know... everyone doubts themselves at times.. even me.. probably even Clouse... but I promise you... you're good enough... you're... absolutely amazing.. you're doing the right thing to stay here.. with us... with ...me."
He blushed. Honestly, he had never dared to admit it to himself before, but he had been jealous of Lloyd who had taken his best friend from him, but his best friend, had also been his crush.
47 had always been dare to him, and he felt just the same now. Her warm hand was into his, and her beautiful eyes were looking into his. He truly loved her. But... it was not allowed. No one was allowed to bond this was... not anyone...
But he truly liked her...
" but... I'm so... weak...useless.."47 whispers, she felt frustrated and useless. Yes, she had completed the mission, but she had been weak! She had wanted to run away.
Morro shook his head
" no... not to me.." he couldn't resist her. Neither did he try to. Without another word, he  bowed forwards and kissed her. Her lips felt soft and he didn't regret doing it.
47 was shock at this sudden outburst. He kissed her! Her cheeks turned red as she had never been kissed before, and she had to admit it... she liked it... her eyes closed and she shyly kissed him back. His lips felt good against hers, him also being a great kisser...
Why did this feel so... right? She liked this feeling... being cared for... being loved... if only these lips had belonged to...
She broke the kiss, pushing away.
No! This was wrong! This wasn't allowed! This wasn't.... Lloyd...
She had tried to refuse it all her life, but she didn't love Morro... she had feelings for Lloyd... even though she hasn't seen him for so long... she still had feelings for him...
" no one needs to know..." Morro spoke, still holding her hand.
" it could work you know... if we keep it secret and are being careful. We could hide in my room... and I will make sure no one finds out" he looked her in the eyes, deeply not wanting her to reject him.
" Morro..." 47 began, but Morro cut her off.
" I will take care of you, make you feel at home!" He tried. But he knew it was coming...
" Morro... I.. don't think I'm ready for anything.. at least not yet..."
his eyes dropped. He knew it. He had never been the one... he felt his heart break.
" it's because of him... isn't it? You are in love with Lloyd, after all this time... I've always been there for u... cared for you... " his eyes grew darker by every word. He knew it was the truth, even if she rejected it. His hatred grew larger by every second that passed, and he promised himself, that he himself was going to kill the legendary green ninja.

Mission: Green जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें