Chapter Thirteen

Everything was so dark.
Neither could he move.
But Jey slowly felt like waking up a little by little. He began to hear noises, and come back to himself.
He slowly opened his eyes, it was very hard, him being so weak after the poison.
But when he finally managed to open them, he was surprised to find himself in a house instead of a cave like he had expected.
" look who's awake " a sneery voice spoke, and a tall snake looking man appeared in Jey's sight. He lifted his head weakly to find out who his captors were. They were serpentines alright, but exactly who?
" let us go you freak!" Jey tried to break free from the rope, but to no success.
The serpentine leader grabbed him by his jaw and forced his head up to face him. They were so close to each other that their lips almost touched.
" you're a fine one!" The serpentine hissed and smelled at him.
" your friend over here doesn't have as good smelling blood as yours!" The snake whispers and his tongue slowly glides over Jey's neck. Jey was shaking nervously, but refused to show any sign of weakness. He hated seeming weak to others. Especially enemies.
" Jey! " Lloyd called from the other side of the room. Jey turned his head, but it was hard for him to get a glint of the Renegade.
" what's going on!? How long have I been out!?" Jey shouted back to him. He felt the urge to blame him for everything that had happened, but he knew that right now was not the time for being rude.
" I don't know for how long I've been out, but it's slowly getting lighter outside, so I believe it could be around three hours. But you were knocked out for a longer time. About an hour longer " Lloyd responded.
Jey knew their teammates would be looking for them, but where are they now?
" we most move them soon, master wants them back at the base. He hasn't been successful with the other ninja, but they know we have these two. " a serpentine spoke, being a bit shorter than his leader. He had joined the small group few minutes ago as he was the messenger sent from the serpent lord.
" what are you guys!? Or ... exactly what type of serpentine are you...? I've never seen your spices before. " Lloyd asked them. The dark lord had been working with serpentines before, but he knew these were not among the ones he knew of. They were not one of the main 5 serpentines tribes.
" oh we're perhaps not known to you, because we're not really from ninjago at all. We're from a land far away. " the serpentine grins at him.
" what's your goal " Jey was the one speaking now.
" it would be stupid of us to tell you that, we know how you guys work, and there's high chances of you managing to escape, " Jey was a bit surprised at how smart these snakes were. Thinking ahead is actually a very good thing.
The leader snake then turned towards Jey again.
" but honestly, your blood does smell very good " it laughed and Jey felt very uncomfortable. Why were they so obsessed with blood? The other serpentines he knew of didn't even mention blood or drink any of it at all. While these snakes were obsessed with it.
" back off" Jey hissed at the snake, not wanting it any closer. If there was one thing in the world that he truly hated, it would be blood thirsty snakes. In other words, these snakes.

" general, the path has been laid, the tunnels underground is ready, we can move our prisoners now" a small red snake came into the room. Their general nodded and turned towards the two prisoners.
" we will move em, but not before I've gotten the chance to taste the blue ones delightful blood" the snake grins, revealing its sharp fangs.
Jey stared panicking and tried to break free from the ropes, but to no use.
" Ehhhh... if you do have any super secret army waiting outside Green, it would be a good time to call them in!" Jey nervously spoke as the general snake moved closer to Jey.
" sorry... but if there were, they would be here to kill me" Lloyd replied, now trying to get free himself, wanting to save Jey.
" bring the green one away, his blood or the other ninjas blood isn't as good smelling as this one, must be the lighting inside him making it cleaner than usual " the general commanded and a small group of snakes grabbed Lloyd, leading him out of the room and towards the underground caves that the messenger had informed them about. The door closed but Lloyd couldn't hear the screams of Jey. A horrible scream it was. A scream out of horrible pain.
" Jey!" Lloyd yelled, trying his best to fight himself out of this nightmare. But the snakes were to strong.

Jey felt the cold wet tongue of the serpentine general slowly slide around his neck, preparing its target for a feast. As a child, Jey had always been scared of syringes and needles, but sharp snake fangs were out of range of how much he hated them. Suddenly the tounge stopped licking and he felt a sudden pain rush through him as the fangs of the serpentine diggs itself into the flesh of his neck. Out of pain and horror, he let out a scream. Jey could hear green yelling his name in the distance but it was fading.
" G...green" Jey whispered as he felt more dizzy by every mouthful of his blood being sucked out of his body and into the snake.
Was he going to die like this? In the arms of a evil serpentine? He couldn't move, nor could he scream for help anymore as he was slowly fading away.
" p...please stop.." Jey whispers weakly after a shot while. The general now stopped sucking his blood and faced him. " oh I'm full, but my fellow serpentines needs some of this delicious blood to." He grins and bows his head closer to whisper something to him.
" your blood is very interesting you know. It gives us the strength of lighting and frankly, your fellow ninjas doesn't have that kind of gift like yours. You're like a power source for us, a charger" the snake grins evilly at him and rips open his suit, removing the upper part of his suit to give more space for the others to suck from his blood. As more fangs diggs it's ways into his body, Jey could almost not bear the pain and was close to fading out, but the general grabbed his chins, holding him awake.
Jeys heart was beating fast, faster than it had ever done before.
He didn't want to be awake anymore.. and then everything slowly faded into blackness.

" we have lost contact with them! None of them are answering any of my calls!" Nya spoke as the others had regrouped to figure out things.
" what do you mean!?" Cole spoke, not realizing that they were missing two persons before now.
" green and Jey! They're not responding to my calls!" Nya's eyes was slowly watering as she was deadly worried for her boyfriend, and of course the Renegade as well. She never liked it when things like this happened to any of them.
" perhaps they're just in a place with bad signal?" Cole spoke, hoping he was right.
Kai slowly shakes his head. " I heard them... and I saw it from a distance, so did Zane. They reported in the end that they had been spotted."
" we must look for them! We can't just leave them behind!" Nya spoke, not wanting to leave anyone behind.
" I agree, but we have no clue to where they were taken " Kai replied.
" or maybe we do" Zane suddenly broke in to the convention. He then pointed towards a serpentine, searching the streets all alone.
" if we catch him, we can get some juicy information from him!" Kai spoke excitedly.
The ninja pulled down their masks and and quietly disappeared into the darkness, sneaking towards the very lonely snake. It wasn't as tall as the other snakes they had seen, but he was armed with dangerous weapons. Nya looked over at Zane, and without a word, they had formed a plant to how to catch him. Zane suddenly jumped out of nowhere and ran towards the snake, while Nya made all the water around the snake gather around it. The snake was cough with surprise and didn't realize what had happened until he was frozen stuck to the ground.

" ahhhhhh!" The snake whined, realizing that he had been caught by the ninjas.
" where is green and Jey!" Kai snapped at him. The snake was shaking in fear.
" don't hurt me good sir!!!! I'm beginning you!" He cried, covering his head with his arms, not wanting to get killed.
" tell us where they are, and we won't hurt you!" Kai yelled at him, preparing his fist to hurt him.
" please don't hurt me! Please!" The snake begged. " I will tell you! I will tell you!" He cried.
" where are they" Cole grabbed his neck.
" in the catacombs under the ground! In the base! The green one is sent to our prison while the blue kid is with our general for some reason I don't know "
Nya gasped. This was worse than they had thought.
" where is the entrance?" Zane asked him.
The serpentine slowly pointed towards a old house. " in the basement of that house is a large cave leading you to the base" he quietly whispered.
" ninja-go!" Kai commanded the group and they all went towards the house.
" this is going to be dangerous " Kai mumbles as he slowly opens the door to the basement, seeing the very large cave leading into a large corridor all the way into the ground.