Dedicated Chapter 26:

Still inside Attack House

-LEVI-

"When was this taken? Why are you with them? You didn't even tell me..." I grabbed her shoulders.

"I met Isabel and Farlan two days ago at Three Walls Up. And what are you saying about not telling you about them? You have not even answered my question earlier." She said and shake from my grip.

"Did you already forget? You found a picture from the coat I lent you and I told you about them and that I was looking for them!" I explained in a higher voice.

She stopped short as if reflecting.

Can she stop being an idiot for a bit?!

"Oh...okay. Sorry, my fault. So have you already seen them?" She asked.

"No! I'm still looking for them." I'm already frustrated.

Hanji's friends are still staring at us while she herself is zoning out in further contemplation. And suddenly she wore a eureka expression then snapped her fingers as she turned to me.

"Okay. Now don't worry. They said something you probably want to hear." Hanji grabbed my shoulders.

I only stared at her in return.

"Erwin what time is it?"

"It's 8:55."

"Okay. Listen Levi, they'll be here. After the next five minutes you will finally see them."

"Don't give me that joke."

"No joke. They said it alright."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

I stood still, in doubt. I stared at her. In return she gave me a smile.

It was a smile of reassurance. In that particular moment, it seemed like some sort of telepathy worked between us.

I gave her another questioning look. She nodded and pushed me to the seat near the stage.

"Just sit there and wait for them. I'll go back to my friends now." She pushed me down on my seat and walked away.

Is this really it? Should I believe in what she said? How can she be so sure?

She has proof. She met them.

I kept thinking about it over and over again. The answer to my questions was finally answered when the curtain parted.

Who knew it will finally come to this?

Should I laugh at my self?

Standing in front are my long lost friends. Quite changed ever since.

I know I saw them by chance outside Attack House but not as close as this. Who would have thought that I will see Farlan with short hair and Isabel with long hair?

"Good evening to all of us here! This is our first time performing here!" Farlan said with his old time casualness.

"I'm Isabel and he's Farlan. Tonight we'll be singing for our good friend and brother, enjoy listening!" Isabel spoke in a girly tone.