Dedicated Chapter 23:

Thursday, May 17

-LEVI-

"Hey! Get moving and clean outside." I pointed to some of my workers.

"Sir, a call from Miss Ilse."

I took the telephone.

"Yes?"

"Good day Mister Ackerman. I'll just remind you that me and my team will arrive at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. The live airing will be around 3 o'clock but we will already start an interview and take footages. Is that fine with you?"

"Yes that's fine. We will just wait here then."

"Thank you Mister Ackerman."

I gave back the telephone and looked around the clock.

It's only 10 am. The time is passing quite slow. There's still four hours before Eld and Gunther comes.

There are more customers coming in so I decided to start working in the kitchen. I instructed my staff in preparing tea and other food, left and right. I did my best to ignore the flow of time. I was pouring out some camomile tea when someone called my attention.

"Sir, there's a call for you."

"Who is it?" I asked.

"From Miss Hanji." He answered as the telephone was handed to me.

"What is it, Four Eyes? You could've just called me through my phone."

"Wait okay, easy! I did try to call you but you weren't answering okay?"

"I guess I put it in silent mode."

I pull out my phone from my pocket. When I saw that my phone is indeed in silent mode, I set it in general mode before putting it back to my pocket.

"Now tell me what time can we go there. I have six kids coming with me." She said

"Come at 2:30 pm."

"Good. See you later!"

"Okay, s-"

"Sir, a letter arrived."

I put up a hand and pointed to my office.

*beep

Okay. Great, the call ended.

I stared at the telephone for a moment and asked someone to put it back before going back to work. I only stopped around lunch time to take a break.

"You take your break too. I'll be back." I said to my staff before leaving.

---

I stopped by the mall to buy the hand vacuum that I forgot to buy yesterday and also had some lunch before going back to the shop.

*turning off of car engine

I stared at the hand vacuum before going out of my car.

Hey, you better be useful.

I went in to my shop and instructed everyone to prepare for later. I looked at the time and saw that Ilse and her team will be around after less than an hour. While waiting for them, I decided to stay in my office first.

I entered my office and head to my desk. I found an envelope lying on top of other papers. I grabbed it and started opening it gently.

Right, I remember I have a letter to read. This one might be another business letter.