Dedicated Chapter 11:

Back to her house

-HANJI-

What again?

Petra...?

I started searching and typed the name. But then got the idea that Petra might be Ashton's mommy so I typed the surname. Petra Bozad.

I was quite surprised that there is actually a "Petra Bozad" around here. To sum up the information, her full name is Petra Ral Bozad. A brunette who's married to a guy named Oluo Bozad. She's a former model and currently, a stylist. And much to my surprise, she is an alumnus of Paradis Central High School.

Standing up, I looked for my yearbook which took me some time. Then returned to my bed and started flipping pages.

"Ral... Ral... Oh, wait-"

Instead of seeing Petra's name, it was Levi's picture that caught my attention. I scrutinized his picture and noticed that his hair is shorter and looked less grumpy.

He's from fourth section, I see.

I continued flipping, rapidly this time until I reach the last page. I found nothing. But I repeated again to be sure. This time I found her name under the third section's class. Just like Ackerman's, I scrutinized hers likewise. Petra too, had shorter hair reaching only above her shoulders.

Ashton inherited her facial features, huh.

*vibration of phone

I picked up my phone to see that I've got a message from Sawney.

"I might not be available tomorrow. I'm sorry."

Oh is that so?

"No. It's okay. *smiley emoticon" I replied.

"I'll try on Wednesday, don't worry. *heart emoticon"

"Sure! Good night!"

"Good night to you too Miss Workaholic!"

I put down my yearbook and phone on the night table. And because it's already half past 9 in the evening, I turned out the light and have my sleep.

---
Wednesday afternoon

Inside the library, I did my job as I always do. But today I am pumped up because...

"Hi Hanji!" Sawney waved at me from the entrance of library.

"What are you doing here? I thought you will just call me later?"

"I want to see you because my work calls for me somewhere. We need to make our deliveries. I'm so sorry." He hugged me.

"No, no. I get it. It's your job and it's just right for you to be hardworking. Be careful, okay?" I told him.

"Yes. I will call you from time to time."

"See you on Saturday?"

"See you on Saturday."

Sawney actually waited for me here at the library since he knows my schedule. He's wearing a nice outfit and a new fragrance too. There's no special occasion but he even gave me a stuffed toy frog and a bottle of choco shake. The choco shake is the same one that Levi and Ashton gave me.

When he left, I stayed outside for a while to finish my choco shake before going inside the library. Then I put the stuffed toy under my desk.

So sweet of him. Putting so much effort. If Hannes was here, he would give off a long talk.