Gap #58

Yumiji's POV

It's been a month since I started courting Angeli. Two months and I'll hear her answer. Damn, I can't wait but of course I'll wait. (^ω^)

I was cooking, when I felt like someone is staring at me. I looked at Shin because I knew it was him since we're the only one in the house.

"You sure keep smiling all day, big bro." He smilingly told me.

"Of course, I would be." I smilingly answered him.

"Hmm, it's because of Angeli huh." He told me while looking through his phone.

"Yup, you know, she's--." Then I realized something.

"How did you know her name and that it was her?" I surprisingly looked at him.

"Bro Renz." He innocently smiled and stood from where he was seated.

"Eight years gap huh. Good luck, big bro!" He smirked and entered to his room.

Shit. That jerk. If my parents knew about this, I don't know what will happen. 

My phone rang and speaking of the devil. (-∧-;)

"Let's meet, jerk." I immediately hang up the phone and just sighed while cooking our lunch.

When I called Shin again to eat, he just keeps smiling at me so I avoid looking at his eyes.

"Big bro, can I meet her? I would like to know about her." I almost choked when Shin asked me while we're eating.

"Sure, but you already know her age right?" I worriedly asked him.

"That you are a pedophile? Yup." He smirked and didn't look at my eyes. (¬‿¬)

"Hey, I'm not." He just continuously smirked at me. 

"Just kidding." He smiled at me, but his smile is like isn't-it-true? smile.

"Okay, I'll ask her when she is available." I just sighed and continued eating.

"Sure, you can. Maybe during your rendezvous in the university?" I almost got choked again because of what he said.

"Just kidding. Hahahaha. That sounds indecent though." He added and continued laughing.

"I didn't know you like to tease me that much about her." Though he is right, what we have is like a secret relationship.

"When I honestly heard about it, I thought that there is something wrong with your head." Lord, give me some patience for this kid, though isn't he too early for his rebellious stage? (-∧-;)