Gap #21

Yumiji's POV

"Di bagay sayo." Angeli commented as I showed her what I chose to wear. "Sleeveless does not match your personality." Just from the look of her face, she doesn't like it. "Okay." I closed the door to the fitting room and changed to the other clothes I've chosen.

"Ang sweet nila nuh."

"Oo nga eh. Nakakakilig yung lalaki. That sleeveless is suited for him though."

"Ayaw ata ng girlfriend niya kasi baka lapitan siya ng girls, tapos papalitan siya. Hahaha."

"Sa akin na lang. Hot pa naman yung lalaki. Hahaha."

"Mukhang may age gap sila diba?"

"Yeah. How pitiful."

I just sighed. Didn't they know that their voice are loud? I changed to red with the color of blue polo shirt and a white maong short that is below my knee. I hope she can guarantee this. I opened the door and showed it to her. She was shocked for a second. She didn't like it?

"Perfect." And smiled to me. I slowly closed the door and changed back to my clothes. Shit. I'm blushing. I don't know now. 

As I go out from the fitting room and Angeli was about to walk in front of me, a woman suddenly walked in front of me.

"Hey." She said with a playful eyes. What a bitch. I just ignored her, when she suddenly cling to me.

"Wanna date me?" I'm getting irritated. I was about to say something when Angeli  talked.

"Mind to let go?" She sounds irritated.

"What if I don't want?" The girl held my arm tighter. Luckily, there's just few people in here. I just sighed.

Angeli immediately removed the girl's hands from me. She held my hand and we were about to leave when the girl burst out from anger.

"Don't you consider your age gap?!" I was about to talked back when Angeli held my hand tighter.

"We do. I'm not putting aside the age gap. It is nothing but just an obstacle I know we both, as lovers, can surpass. Well, that's people who love. Idiots, but they have this amazing thing, which is love." I was shocked. The girl was left dumbfounded. 

I never knew that Angeli can be this lovable, considering the age gap we have. 

If Sean were in my place right now and they're dating, would she also said that? 

But that's just an 'if' because its me who is with her right now. 

Its because of me that she just said that.