Gap #12

Her POV

After staying at the hotel, we went to the mall since it was Tuesday and I'm already cleared with all of my subjects. I was surprised when someone texted me because I'm more active on social media than texting, and the number is also not saved in my contacts. Hmm, this is not Renz since I already added him with his full name, and I scoffed thinking about that.

Hi. :) —Secret Admirer (he/him)

I laughed, thinking about how he introduced himself. I added him to my contacts and saved him as, Mr. Secret Admirer. I'm not really adding strangers into my contacts, but I feel like I know this person.

Hello? Who you? Scammer?

Hahaha. No, someone you know. :)

Hahaha. Introduce yourself then.

No. I want to stay this way. This way, we're not awkward.

Funny. Fine, if you say so.

Trust me. I'm not harmful. :)

Prove it. Hahaha.

I was surprised when my phone rang. Wow, he really called. There's no harm in answering, right? Risa and Hail went to the comfort room, so I'm waiting for them outside when my phone rang, which made me surprised.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

The voice on the other side of the phone is obviously smiling when I answered.

"Why do you have my number?" For sure, Renz is the one who did this. That's for sure. He laughed and answered, "Renz gave it to me." The one I'm talking with on the other side of the phone is none other than Yuki. I'm right, though he doesn't need to call for something like this.

"I guessed it right then," I smilingly told him, until I realized that Risa and Hail is already beside me.

"Your surrounding is noisy. You're not at home?" He asked me, while I'm feeling embarrassed since these two are grinning at me. "Yeah, I'm not at home. I'm at the mall." Although this is true, I found a reason to hang up when I noticed that these two looked shocked. I turned around and my face began to look shocked like theirs.

No way, right?

He laughed and said, "Surprise?" The man I'm talking to on the other side of the phone is now in front of me. Is this fate? Nuh-uh. "Yeah," I said and laughed.

"Renz sent me your contact details, even your social media account, " he said as he smiled. As I thought, it's Renz, who definitely needs a beating the moment I see him next time.

"I added you, so accept it, 'kay?" I would not even be able to refuse with that smile, you know? "Sure. Anyway, we need to go. Our family's waiting for us," I told him and was about to tell Risa and Hail to go when he suddenly asked, "Are you, by any chance, eating somewhere?" I have a feeling that this person will go with us, but I can't seem to lie with his smile. Yes, I'm weak about that. (T-T)