Gap #22

Yumiji's POV

I drove Angeli back to her house. As I was about drive to my house, I looked at my cellphone. Iyah has voice mail? Unexpected.

"Yumi, whatever you feel for Angeli, better give it up. We'll continue the engagement. I'll give up on Sean. Well, you don't have a choice. You're mine. You will stay with me. No buts and better don't talk to her after the engagement. You'll know what will happen, right?" 

I punched the drive wheel. Shit. I thought its going to be cancelled. I immediately called her after I got home.

"So what's that voice call about?" I said as she answered the phone.

"Calling me means you received the voice call. Hahahaha." Sounds devilish. Tss.

"Let's break up."

"Fine, but you'll marry me." She said with a cold voice. She's brokenhearted. I know her well. She want someone to be there by her side when she's sad.

"How can I marry someone I don't love?" I frankly said to her.

"Say what?!"

Oh no. I said it.

"So you fell in love with that girl."

"So what? Mind your own business."

"You're fighting me now, huh?"

"We broke up just seconds ago. What between you and me is just about business. No feelings, right?"

"I know that well, so better let go of that girl." Then, she ended the call. Tss.

How, if really want her. How, if I really love her. How, if I don't want her to be in any other guy's side. How, if the one I really want to be in a lifetime is with her.

Shit. I'm head over heels to her.

I'll thoroughly think about this.

I have to.

I was about to sleep, when my phone vibrated. A text, huh. I was shocked. Its Angeli.

From: Ms. Smiley

The departure is tomorrow, 4 PM. They forgot to tell it to you earlier. Hahaha.

Ahh. Tomorrow, huh.

To: Ms. Smiley

Yeah. Thanks for reminding. Night.

I don't feel like to smile. I waited for a reply, but she didn't replied. Better. It damn hurts when I think I have to let go of her.