Gap #41

Hello po! Sa mga nagtatanong po kung kailan po yung updates ko ng 8 Years Gap, no tentative date or day po yung updates ko. Hindi pa po kasi namin bakasyon. Sorry po talaga! ;-;

---

Yumiji's POV

Ever since the other day, Angeli was avoiding me. I went out of control. I don't know why. Maybe because it's her. Still, my reason is shit. 

"So Angeli, sino yung nagsundo sayo ah?" I heard my student, Nana, asked Angeli. I gave them free time, though only 15 minutes. 

"Wala. You don't need to know." She denied and looked annoyed. Why is that?

"Aba. Boyfriend niya nga ata." Dawn teased her as if she wanted her to spill out everything.

"Hindi. No way. No thanks. That guy is the worst. Ever." Who's the guy they are talking about? She looked so annoyed when they are talking about him.

"Ah. Alam na! Lalaki pala nagsundo eh." -Nana

Who fetched her? I didn't know there's someone capable of doing that. She doesn't have any boyfriend right?

"Boyfriend niya nga." -Dawn

I almost stood up from my chair when I heard it.

"More like, a foe-friend." She looked disgusted and rolled her eyes. I sighed out of relief.

"Ohh. Okay." Nana and Dawn answered in chorus and went back to their seats.

Who the hell is it?

I chatted her through messenger and it pissed me off that she just seen it. Fck. I told her that we should talk later at the parking lot.

I went to the faculty room and I saw the student-teacher, Knight. When we passed by to each other, he whispered something I didn't like.

"You're no way for a boyfriend for Angeli, Sr. Yumiji." And when I saw his smirk on his face, I almost wanted to punch him. Still, I calm myself and called out on him.

"Knight, can you please go to the fire exit later at lunch here at 8th floor?" I seriously looked at him and he just smiled.

"Sure, Sr. Yumi." Then, he turned around and walked to his next class. 

Is it him who fetched Angeli? If so, then why would she be mad at him? 

My cellphone rang and it was Sean. A problem between him and Iyah again, huh. I sighed because they are fighting for the littlest things they would argue about. I took the call and went to the fire exit, so that no one could hear me in the phone.

8 Years Gapजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें