Gap #36

Yumiji's POV

That guy. When did he met Angeli and how? He is too close. I averted my eyes when we glared each other, but I started to look again. I'm a masochist, aren't I? But I'm a sadist at the same time. In my head, I'm punching that guy to death and I want to even salvage him when he is about to go home. Lastly, I'll torture him until he tell me that he is not going to see her anymore. But that was just in my head.

"Yumi, let's go." Iyah held my wrist and I looked back at them. Why is Angeli crying in the first place?

***

I am bothered about it. I really do. Why? Why it has to be that guy who is with her? It could be her sister or Ma'am Lanie. Why him? When did they met? How come did they meet if that guy is living so far here in the city? Is she still connected to him? Is she still willing to let that guy come in her life? Is that guy is now--.

"Yumiji!" Iyah shouted angrily at me therefore, I stopped thinking questions about those two.

"What is it?" I told her in a cold way. This is her and Sean's fault. Why am I catching someone else's woman?

"Erase that girl already. You saw her with another man, right? That reason is enough to make you give up on her. You just have to--."

"Shut up. I had enough of your talks. Just quietly eat something." I glared at her and she looked scared. She ordered some taiwanese foods, since we came to a taiwanese restaurant.

As much as possible, I want to respect her as a woman and not as a bitch. She was once I loved. Sigh.

That guy is making too much advances for a year younger than her. I was slowly matching her pace, since I was eight years older than her. If we were at the same age, I could be at her side anytime. Age gap is hard because you will think that she's in a different world and you can't make a move because she's younger than you. This is what a hopeless romantic means for me. Aging sucks.

We went shopping and the first thing I thought was the memories I had with her. We were looking new clothes when a woman approached me.

"Ah. You're the handsome guy who is going out with that little girl." Tsk. This clingy woman sure is talkative.

"Got tired with that little girl and got yourself a new one? Hahahaha."

Shut up.

"She is boring."

Be quiet.

"She is plain and ugly."

I snapped.

I looked at her and smiled sarcastically. "You have no right to judge her, ugly woman. Compared to her, you're just nothing but a bitch."