Gap #19

Yumiji's POV

I was interviewed by some of her classmates when I saw Angeli talking so easily with a guy. From the looks of it, he is Harry. So, they are like that at school.

I walked to Angeli and hugged her from behind. "Hey--." She cut her words when she saw me. I looked to Harry.

"Don't take her away from me. Its my time and only hers."

"WOAH!!!" I heard all of them shouted.

"Possessive ah, Angeli! Hahahaha." -Corz

"Siya na ba forever mo?!" -Jana

"Hahahaha. Wag mo ng pakawalan yan, Angeli." -Dina

"Yiiiieee!~ Kayo ah. Hahahaha." -Rikka

"Hala. Kilig na kilig ka diyan, Rikka. Di naman ikaw yung sinabihan." -Nielle

"Eh bakit? Masama kiligin?" -Rikka

"Wag kang mag-alala, Rikka-babes. Yayakapin din kita." -Rell

"Hahahaha. Taken na pala si Angeli eh." -Brick

"Hahaha. Aww. Ang sweet. Harry, ok lang yan." -Martin

"Pero wag kang mag-alala, Harry. Ship ko pa naman kayo eh." -Rikka 

"Hahahaha. Oo nga. HaLi for the win." -Joe

"Hindi! Sa akin lang si babe. Brokenhearted ka lang Joe eh, kasi may boyfriend na si Angeli." -Corz

"Weh?! Liit." -Rell

"Hahahaha." -Drew

"Bwiset ka!" -Corz

"Oh. Tama na yan. PDA na kayo ah. Hahahaha." -Sr. Senoc

I just laughed a little. They really ship us. Hahahaha.

"Wait nga." Angeli said and pushed me away, but not that really hard.

"Si Kuya Yumi ay--." I cut her off by blowing in her right ear. She immediately went meter away from me. As I looked at it, she is blushing.

I walked to her and whispered to her. "We're pretending, right? After all, you and me looked like more than friends." When I looked at her eyes, she immediately averted it. "Fine." She went away and seated at her chair.

Now, what did I do?

Angeli's POV

Pano niya yan nasasabi? Diba may girlfriend siya? Mukha ba akong laruan? Pagod na akong mapaglaruan at maging rebound lang. Pagod na ako magmahal, pero bakit mo pinaparamdam sa akin na kayang kaya ko magmahal?

He sat beside me and I noticed that he is looking at me. I was about to remove the earphone in my ears and tell him to go away when he said something that shocked me.

"I hope you'll gonna hear this. I'm sorry. I think you misunderstand. I'm not being with you because I'm toying you. Its just that, I am really having fun with you. Iyah doesn't really spend time with me, but you're not her replacement. I just think that if only you were my girl, I will really smile I never expected to. If only I met you before Iyah, I would spend my lifetime with you, with my happiness." Napatayo ako sa sinabi niya. Baliw ba 'to?