Just Smile:18

There's always a reason to smile. Find it.

_____

No matter how many harsh obstacles you have in your life, you can find even the tiniest ray of happiness in it. 

I will give you an example in my life. To tell the truth, I always wonder how my cousin can be a warrior in under harsh circumstances. He has many harsh family issues going on. However, I find him smiling, always looking at the bright side. I once asked him, "How can you smile at a time like this?". He simply said, "Look around. There are birds flying, the sky is clear and the sun is shining. That is enough for me to smile and never stop smiling."

I learned one thing: All of us can look at things- it is the way that we look at them that decides how happy our lives are. You can look at the sun as the shining sun or as the burning sun. You can look at black as a dull color or as a color that looks great with everything. Think again. Even the mobile- the helpful mobile or the killing mobile. 

Main point is: feel the beauty or the object in front of you. This mobile or ipad or laptop or anything you are holding right now while reading it, appreciate it's beauty. Even the ugliest pig has a beauty- you just have yo find it.

Hey guys <3 Have an exam tomorrow, so I won't write long. But I really wanna tell you that I love you all <3<3