Patience Grasshopper: 04

I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.

________

Everything in life happens for a reason. Well, I will gie you an example of my life. In science, someone i knew used to study in a certain way. Then, she started getting bad marks, so she realised that her way was wrong. She wanted to give up on science and just let life get the best of her, but I told her that she has to overcome those challeges. She canged the way of her studying and now she gets the highest marks. If she hasen't got those bad marks, she wouldn't have changed her way of studying. Of corse, it has been hard, but  she managed to overcome it.

If I had given up, I would have failed. But I haven't. Life gets you down only to get you up again, and it will get you even higher than before.
Hey guys Thank you for 2K views I love you
I'm sorry I haven't wrote for so long, but a lot of things has happened lately. We took our exams, reports and so much more...
I'll try to update today again. Love you