Can We Win?

It's been an hour of doing nothing. I was getting tired of waiting and I wanted Sebastian to walk in and tell us that everything is okay. I started getting lost in my thoughts and what was only five minutes felt like five years. 'What was Alex talking about and what can't I remember? Now that I think about it Alex knew a lot about me but I know nothing about him. How come he knows me?' These thoughts continued, it felt like an endless list of questions. Just as I was starting to get sick of thinking, the door open. Ciel and I quickly popped our heads up. We watched the door open and Alex walk in.

"What are you doing here?" Ciel asked.

"Where's Sebastian?" I followed with my question.

"Probably dead by now." Alex nonchalantly said following with a smirk.

"You didn't defeat Sebastian." Ciel sounded so sure of himself.

"Are you sure lord Phantomhive?" Alex asked. All of the sudden it felt like my head was being shot with a thousand knives. I fell to the floor grabbing my head, letting out a scream.

"Dani!" Ciel went to me out of concern.

I then could feel something strange. It felt like that feeling went you arrive home from a long trip. I slowly stood up and looked Alex straight in the eyes. "You can't defeat Sebastian! You're too weak and you know it. In fact you even said so as children." I started to remember things that I never would of guessed.

~~~~Flash Back~~~~

"You left your guard down." Sebastian hit Alex in the side, throwing him to the wall leaving a huge hole.

"Alex! Are you okay!" I quickly ran to him. Alex looked so little, only around 13.

"I'm fine." He gave me a smiled and got out of the hole ready to fight Sebastian again. No matter how old or little he looked in my opinion he was one of the bravest and kindest person I knew. They continued their fight.

~~~Flash~~~

Alex and I were sitting under a tree and Alex was pretty bad beaten up. "I'm such a loser!" Alex looked defeated.

"No you're not. You're one of the bravest people I know. You're just like daddy." I tried to make him feel better.

"I can't even beat that stupid butler, Sebastian." He frowned.

"But it doesn't make you a loser just no ready. You'll beat him one day." I just wanted him to smiled.

"You're wrong. I won't ever to beat him. At least not anytime soon. It'll take me many, many, many more years of training." He smiled while explaining. I could help but to smile at that smile, his smile.

~~~Flashback over~~~

"You haven't had the proper training or the right amount of time." I felt confident in myself. Bits and pieces of memories started to come back. It's not like any of them made sense.

"Well I guess someone has awoken, just not fully. Tell me Danalia, how does it feel being locked up in a helpless human girl?" Alex asked.

"Ask me that after I find out what's going on." I had a smile on my face but I didn't know why. I was terrified right at that moment. "I can't even wrap my head around anything yet."

"Well I'm sure you remember how to fight with a sword. You were so good at it." He grabbed the sword that was on his side and throw it at me.

I amazingly caught it at the handles of the sword. I wasn't really sure how to fight with a sword fighting you how to hold one and how to deflect any other weapon from class I had in school.