Starr?

I woke up to a wet feeling on my head. I went to feel my head but I found that I couldn't move my arms. I couldn't remember where I was and I couldn't remember what happened before. Suddenly I remembered everything. I called for Faye but I couldn't find her. I sat up as a wet towel fell on my lap and wondered where Faye was and what she was doing. I got out of bed. Someone soon knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" Sebastian asked. It took me a minute to realize it was Sebastian.

"Come in Sebastian." I shorty said. Sebastian walked in with some tea and hot water.

"You shouldn't be out of bed." Sebastian pushed me to my bed and I climbed in. "How are you feeling?" Sebastian checked my forehead. "You’re not running a fever." 

"I'm just a little dizzy." I told Sebastian. 

"Well just lay down and relax." Sebastian smiled.

"How's Faye?" I asked Sebastian.

"Faye is down stairs eating with Pluto." Sebastian poured some tea.

"Pluto?" I've never heard of Pluto.

"Yes, the young master's demon dog." Sebastian didn't stop moving around.

"What's a demon dog?" I was so confused.

"Faye is a demon dog, just a baby one. Pluto is a full grown one." Sebastian set the tea right next to me.

"Wait!?! I just remembered. What happened to Joker and the rest of the circus?" I asked Sebastian.

"Joker is fine down stairs. Please don't push yourself." Sebastian comfort me.

"Joker said that he sent the circus to the manor. Is everyone ok?" I asked Sebastian as I laid down.

"Everyone is fine. The only one who got hurt was you." Sebastian voice faded and I went to sleep.

The next day I felt better and Sebastian said I could leave the room again. The first person I saw was Faye. She was so happy to see me once again. Then I found Ciel in his study. He was no fun like normal but at least he cares if I got hurt. Next I found Joker. "Hi Joker." I smiled and ran up to him.

"Hi Wolf. Wait no Dani." Joker smiled at his mistake.

"It's ok to call me Wolf if you like." I looked at him funny.

"What?" Joker frowned.

"Are you ok? You’re not smiling." I smiled.

"But you got hurt because of me." Joker frowned. 

"Don't worry about it. I should have seen this coming. Ciel told me to close my eyes and that's never good." I laughed.

"You seem happier here then at the circus." Joker pointed out.

"Well I didn't mean to. I guess it's because I just missed my friends." I smiled at my reason.

"Really you missed your friends that much? I guess I would do if we were all rich." Joker felt ashamed.

"No not all of them are lords and ladies. Like my friends are Finny, Mey-Rin, Bard and Sebastian. They are the mansions' servants. The only Lord I'm friends with is Ciel and the only Lady is Lizzy." I explained.

"I thought you would have more friends that are rich." Joker looked confused.

"I really don't talk to anyone at parties and I don't go searching for friends either." I started to walk away. "I have to go but just remember you can start new and see the world in a new point of view." I went to go talk to Ciel. Half way to the study I found Finny. "Good morning Finny." I smiled.