Do You Remember?

Dani's Point of view~ (Yep I'm back to Dani's point of view, YAY!)

I Woke up and heard arguing down stairs. I got out of bed, put on some real clothes and went down stairs.

"You didn't have to be so rude to him! He didn't do anything wrong!" a girl yelled.

"Yes, he did! He took Dani. Which is a crime called kidnapped." Starr argued back.

"Excuse me you two but lady Danalia is still sleeping. So please do be quiet." Sebastian put down some tea in front of them. I stayed of sight for a while and just watched. "She should be in bed resting." Sebastian spoke loud and looked directly at me.

"What?" Chloe looked at Sebastian.

"Oh nothing." Sebastian continued to pour tea for everyone. I was starting to head up to my room but something stopped me.

"I want to go see if Danalia is okay! Just let me see her!" Alexander yelled. I stopped and stood there wait to hear the rest.

"It can't be helped." Sebastian frowned. "You can come down stairs now lady Danalia." Sebastian smiled.

"Um, okay." I walked to where everyone was and just stood there waiting.

"Dani!" Alexander broke the ropes Sebastian tied him in and ran to me, hugging me. I honestly was confused but he sure seemed happy.

"Don't touch her!" Starr grabbed Alexander by the arm and flipped him.

"Alex!" A girl with blond hair said running to him.

"Um." I looked up to Sebastian who was busy with a person in red.

"Dani." Ciel said looking at me. "This is Alisea and Grell." he introduced me to the people I didn't know.

"Do you feel alright?" Chole asked me.

"Yes, why? What happen?" I looked at everyone.

"It's nothing." Ciel smiled. "You fainted during Alex's fight with Sebastian." Ciel walked over to me.

"Was it necessary to flip me?" Alex was rubbing his head.

"Sorry reflexes. I really didn't mean to flip you as hard." Starr smiled.

"You still meant to!" Alex yelled.

"Yes but if you look at it from my point of view, you did touch Dani after she did just get out of bed from being sick and I took it as a threat." Starr crossed her arms.

"Didn't I meet you in the field not to far from here?" I walked over to Grell.

"Oh you're that wonderful women I meet that day?" Grell seemed please. "I'm so glad you remembered." Grell smiled.

"Well you're defiantly someone to remember." I smiled back.

"Ciel, Sebastian. Can I speak to Danalia alone?" Alex asked out of the blue.

"Me?" I was wondering why he wanted to speak.

"You want us to trust you with the person you kidnapped twice alone?" Ciel sounded displeased.

"I would also like to speak to him, without interruption." I announced.

"What?" Ciel looked confused.

"Please. I'll have Faye with me to protect me." I insisted.

"Fine." Ciel gave up.

"Faye come here girl." I yelled watching her come down in her dog form.

"A demon dog?" Alexander questioned.

"Ok let's go." I smiled. We sat in a small room for meetings that Ciel have with other people. There was no windows so Alexander couldn't run away unless he went to the door. Which Sebastian was standing out of. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.