Not you again

"No way! I never lose!" I looked over the chess board.

"Well I don't like losing games very much." Ciel smiled.

"I call a rematch!" I crossed my arms.

"I don't think you can handle another lost." Ciel took all the pieces and reset them.

"I won't lose this time." I made the first move.

"Fine." Ciel made the next move.

"My lord there's a visitor." Sebastian walked in the game room.

"I got this!" I stood up heading to the door.

"Dani sit down. Now." Ciel came up behind me and pulled me back.

"You're so mean?" I sat down and looked around the room.

~5 minutes later~

"Lady Danalia can you come this way please?" Sebastian came back out of the blue.

"Umm sure but why?" I got up and walked over to him.

"There a new item that the young master want to see if you like." Sebastian smiled.

"Oh, OK." I followed Sebastian without anymore questions.

"So Sebastian what's this really about?" I asked smiling.

"What do you mean?" Sebastian didn't look back at me or stop.

"Well somehow you knew my full name and where I would be but your not Sebastian." I stopped and so did 'Sebastian'.

"So what gave me away?" He turned back to me and his red eyes turned bright blue. I looked into his eyes and my head started to hurt. I could hear someone scream my name over and over again.

"Stop screaming." I put my hand on my hand.

"I'm not screaming."the Sebastian imposter looked at me confused.

"Yes you are." My head hurt so bad that I couldn't stand anymore.

"Danalia!" He ran to me to catch me. I looked at him and now his hair was blonde. I soon remembered that he was the person who kidnapped Lizzy and I from her room.

"Alexander?" For some reason unknown I said that name.

"You remembered my name." Alexander looked confused but then smiled. I felt comfortable next to him, like I didn't want him to ever leave me.

"Dani!" Ciel came down the hall with Sebastian. Alexander put me down and stood up to both of them.

"I want to fight you Sebastian Michaelis and I will win!" Alexander took out forks and knifes. As Sebastian attacked Alexander a box fell on the floor. I quickly picked it up.

"My name!" I ran my finger across the top of the box. There was my name spelt out in blue gems. Ciel ran to me and asked if I was ok. I nod my head and watched them fight. My head started to hurt and my body became heavy.

"Dani?" I could hear Ciel yell.

Ciel's Point of view (I normally don't change point of views for this story but this next part is important, so bare with me)

"Dani?" I quickly caught her.

"What did you do?" The guy fighting with Sebastian came run to me.

"I didn't do anything." I didn't know what to do.

"Dani!" The guy grabbed her away from me as and began to walk away.

"I'm sorry but I can't just let you take the young lady." Sebastian stood in front of him.

"Sebastian move out of the way now. This is all your fault, every thing started with you and Ciel!" The guy started to yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"You're the reason she doesn't remember me or anyone. It was all your fault!" He jumped out the window.

"Sebastian! Get Dani back!" I yelled.

"Yes my lord!" Sebastian ran after him. I got up and started to run down stairs.

"Bassy! I'm here my love, don't worry!" Grell bust through the door.

"Grell? What are you doing here?" I asked stopping.

"I asked the same question." Some girl said walking into the mansion.

"Who are you?" I was confused with so many new people being here.

"I'm Alisea, Grell's sister. I was told to follow him around and stop him from doing anything stupid." The girl, Alisea smiled. Alisea had long blonde hair and green eyes. She was wear a long purple dress and had glasses.

"Where's Bassy?" Grell sound upset.

"Chasing after some person who took Dani." I explained.

"Who?" Grell questioned.

"I'll explain later. Just follow me!" I ran out the door and Grell and Alisea followed me. After a while of running we stopped when Sebastian came walking up to us holding Dani and dragging the guy, who was now tied up.

"Bassy!" Grell ran to hug him.

"No." Sebastian kicked him in his face.

"Alex!" Alisea ran to the guy that was tied up.

"Alisea?" Alex looked up at her.

"Untie him right now!" Alisea demanded.

"I am sorry I can not until he answers a few questions." Sebastian smiled.

"But." Alisea looked sad.

"You could come with us and have some tea." I interrupted their conversation. Alisea nodded her head and we walked home.

Author's note~

Hey guys I would love to hear some comments on what you think of my story and if you have any idea for a later chapter private message me and I'll see if it'll fit. Um, that's really all I have to say I guess... Oh wait I lied. Thank you guys for all the votes I really appreciate it. Ok byee~