A Day With The Servants

Well tomorrow came and I didn't have anything to do. "Are you sure you will be ok here with the servants?" Ciel asked before leaving. 

"I will be fine, just go and have fun." I said as I smiled. For there Ciel, Lizzy and, Sebastian left and there was just me. First I read a book in the library. "Wow look how pretty it is outside today." I said as I look up from my book. "I think I should go outside before it gets dark." I thought. When I was walking down stairs I ran into the maid of the house. 

"Good morning my lady!" Mey-Rin said happily. 

"Oh good morning Mey-Rin!" I said smiling. She stared at me like I did something. 

"I'm sorry did I get your name wrong?" I asked. 

"No my lady I just didn't know you knew my name." Mey-Rin said. 

"Oh I heard Sebastian." I said. 

"Well I should get back to work my lady." Mey-Rin said as she starts to leave. 

                              I made it outside and sat down to read my book. "Oh no I did it again, Mr. Sebastian and the young master will be mad." I heard someone say.  I got up and walked around the house to see the gardener and a broke tree in his hands. 

"Umm. Excuse me but can I be of any help?" I asked. The boy jumped when I asked. 

"I'm sorry did I scare you?" I asked. 

"N-No I just thought you were someone else." the boy said looking down. 

"Hi I'm Dani." I said to start a conversion. 

"I'm Finny nice to meet you Dani." he happily said. 

"So Finny, did you need any help?" I asked once more. 

"No, I just broke another tree and I need to get the rest of this yard done." Finny said like it wasn't that much. 

"Well it would be more fun if someone helped." I said grabbing a tool. 

"I guess, but you don't know how to garden, do you?" Finny stated. 

"No, but you can teach me can't you Finny?" I asked. 

"I guess I could. I mean Mr. Sebastian thought me." he said. 

"Well pretend you are Sebastian and you need to teach me something." I smartly said. 

"Umm, ok." Finny said. 

"Let’s get started, shall we?" I said with a smile. 

                            "You know you sound like Mr. Sebastian. How long have you known him?" Finny asked me after about an hour after we started working. 

"Oh I do. I have only known him for a couple of weeks." I said. 

"REALLY!? I thought you would have known him longer than that." Finny said in surprise. 

"Yeah, since I’ve been here." I said. 

"But you act like you lived with him longer than the young master has and Sebastian is like a shadow to him." Finny explain. 

"Really?" I asked thinking that with Sebastian wearing black all the time he could be a shadow to Ciel. 

"And on top of that the young master likes you a lot." Finny added. 

"I don't think so. How can you tell Finny, Ciel acts like he doesn't like anyone?" I said. 

"That’s how I know. He lets you call him by his real name." He said with a smile. "Come on lets go inside for lunch." He added while holding out his hand to me. 

                              When we got in the house we decided to go into town. Mey-Rin, Bard, Finny, and I stopped at a little tea shop. We got some tea and something to eat. After that we went to the pet store, the clothes shop, and the cake shop. Finny and Mey-Rin enjoyed the pet store and cake shop the most. Bard enjoyed it too but he didn't want to show it. "I wish we could have brought home one of the puppies or birds home with us." Finny said so happily. Mey-Rin agreed and Bard didn't comment. 

"Did I do anything to make Bard mad?" I asked myself. 

                              It started to rain when we got close to the house. Finny grabbed my hand and started to run. Then Bard and Mey-Rin ran behind us. When we got to the door we all looked at each other and laughed. 

"We are soaked." Finny said laughing. The door opened with a big slam and we all jumped. 

"Where have you been? You are going to get a cold being soaking wet like this." A voice said but when I turned to see it being Sebastian holding four towels. He handed each of us a towel and told us to get a warm bath and dry clothes on when we got in the house.

                             Everyone took a bath then I did, I laid in my bed till Sebastian said it was time for dinner. "I don't feel good but I can't prove Sebastian right, so I need to shake it off." I thought as I walked down stairs. 

                              We all sat at the dinner table eating when Ciel finally asked where I went after they left. So Finny, Mey-Rin, and Bard tried to answer at the same time and different times of the day. Ciel's face was so confused that when everyone finished i said that we just went in to town to past the time. "Sebastian is everything ready for the ball?" Ciel asked Sebastian. 

"Yes my lord." Sebastian said as if he was proud of himself, like always.

                                 After dinner I went straight to bed with only a good night as my words while heading upstairs. When I walked in my room I shut the door quickly. Then I stared to walk to my bed but then I stumbled and everything went black. I quickly woke up and walked to my bed and went to bed.