The Tears Of The Sky

I kept running until I was miles from the manor. "I want to go home. I want to go home now." I demanded. 

"Danny, I need to make a wish!" I cried out. 

"What's the matter not liking your wish?" Danny had said. 

"No I'm not." I said while trying to stop crying. 

"Now why is that?" he asked as if he knew. 

"Because of not belonging here. I hate it, I hate it." I said. 

"Lady Danalia?" a familiar voice said. I turned to look and there was Sebastian standing there with Ciel. 

"Can you see us?" Danny asked Sebastian. 

"Of course I can." Sebastian replied. 

"How strange that you can see me." Danny said. 

"What’s going on Sebastian? I can't see anything." Ciel commented on. 

"So the little boy can't see me but you can, so does that mean you are not human?" Danny asked Sebastian. 

"I am what I am." Sebastian said. 

"Well then I guess I just have to kill you." Danny said jumping to Sebastian. 

"No!" I screamed as I jump in front of Sebastian. Then everything went black and I couldn't feel my body anymore and I got really cold for the first time. 

"It's dark and lonely and cold just like in my dreams." I thought as the one thing I could feel hit me. "Rain, it's raining outside."

                 "Come on Dani, just because it's raining doesn't mean you have to be sad. Hey, why are you crying?" mom said, my real mom said.

 "Because I wanted to play outside with grandpa and daddy today." I said as I cried. 

"Well daddy has to work and grandpa is busy right now, but we can play a game. Ok Dani?" She said with a gentle voice. 

"Really?" I asked and stopped crying. 

"Let’s play hide-and-go-seek Dani." She said with a smile not knowing what was going to happen next. 

"Ok." I said as I jumped out of my chair. 

"I'll count and you hide. Ok?" She said. "One, two, three, four..." She counted as I ran and hide. I hid under the table that had a long white table cloth that touched the floor. "AHHHH!" mom screamed in pain. 

"M-Mom?" I said to scare to go and see. I hears footsteps get closer when someone else came out. 

"Darling!" my dad yelled in pain deeper than anything. 

"My lady! What happened to you?" I heard grandpa say. After that the talking was over and crashing noises were heard. Soon everything was quiet and nothing could be heard. No footsteps, no talking, no crashing, just silence. 

"Mommy, daddy, grandpa?" I said getting out from under the table. There was blood everywhere but no sign of anyone. 

"Dani." a weak voice said. 

"DADDY!" I yelled running to him. 

"Sweetie," he started to stay but stopped and coughed. 

"Take this." he says handing me a locket. 

"What is it daddy? Why can't I open it?" I asked trying to open it. 

He started to laugh, "Oh child you still have lots to learn. But I can no longer teach you these things." he said smiling so I wouldn't be scared.