The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

After that months pasted bye and Ciel, Lizzy, and I learned a bunch of thing about each other and together. I was running down the stairs to the front door when Sebastian stopped me. "Where are you going my lady in such a rush?" Sebastian asked. 

"Well today is the first day of spring and I wanted take a walk." I said hoping he would let me go. 

"Are you going alone?" Ciel asked from behind. 

"Yes, I guess I forgot to ask. I'm sorry." I said.  

"I don't mine, I wouldn't be able to attended anyways. Sebastian has me doing paperwork." Ciel said with a smile. 

"That's ok I can go by myself." I said walking to the door smiling. 

"I wish you wouldn't there's strange people out there." Ciel said before I opened the door. 

"If there's somewhere or someone stranger then here I would like to see. Don't worry I will be fine." I said as I opened the door and left. 

                  "Maybe Ciel was right. I've never been outside alone here and if anyone ever asked who I was, Ciel would say I was his sister. So there was no confusion and some people would even say we look alike. But I'm not sure how." I thought as I bumped into this tall man. "I am so sorry sir." I said helping him up because he fell. 

"You stupid kid. You got me all dirty." The man said furiously. He raised his hand as if he was going to hit me when I heard my name. 

"Dani!" I heard Finny say. 

"Oh so is this your little friend here?" The man asked Finny. 

"Yes, in fact she is. So how about letting her go?" Finny said. 

"I can't believe this is Finny. He seems so much happier at the manor." I thought. I looked up to see the man's hand come down above me. I quickly closed my eyes. When I opened them Finny was in front of me holding the man's wrist.

 "Don't touch her." Finny said in a scary voice. The man quickly left after that. 

"F-Finny are you ok?" I asked.

 "Yes, I'm ok Dani." Finny said smiling. "But the question here is, are you ok?"

"Yes, if it wasn't for you. But Finny that guy was so much bigger then you and you acted like he was a kid or something. How did you bet him?" I asked. 

"Well that's because I have super human ability’s." he said. 

"Super human ability’s?" I asked. 

"Yea, it happened before I met the young master and Mr. Sebastian." he said like it was nothing. "Well, I'll tell you the story. If you want?" Finny said. So he started.

                        "Well about three years ago I was in a lab. That lab is what they told me was my home. Well I don't remember much before that or what happened at the place but isn't the best times. I remember that there was tubes and empty halls everywhere. I was a test subject to "those people". I was giving shots that made me feel different, not like myself. I was given that shot every day. The worst part was they tried to take away our names by giving us numbers and calling us by our numbers. I never forgot my name I always tried to correct them but they never listened. Every day they would take me outside to see if the shot was doing its job. Every day I wished to be out of there hand and in freedom but it never happened. I was promised that of I behave I would be let go but that was just empty promises. So one day I thought of a plan to escape. The escape plan took weeks but I finally did it, I found a way out. During me being given the shot I smashed everything around me and ran. They all chased after me but for some reason there was nobody behind me and I heard screams of pain. When I turn to start to run again there was a tall man in black offering me a new, brighter further, and that man was Mr. Sebastian. He said that if I chose this path then I would be a servant to a young lord and that I must follow every order and never betray him. I told him I didn't mind taking this path and I would never be able to repay him. When we first got to the manor there was already four people waiting for me. That same day the young master gave me my hat and I will never lose this hat so I can be reminded of what he did for me. At first I didn't like something about Mr. Sebastian but in an instant I came to love working at the manor. I also learned to love the people in the manor as well and I don't know what I would do without them."

                  "Finny I am so sorry." I said crying. 

"For what?" he asked.

 "For what happened and how you had to go through that." I ran to him and gave him a hug. 

"Dani?" Finny gave me a hug back.