No More Soup.

Three months have has passed by since I've last seen Alex and I can't seem to get him off my mind.

"Good Morning Dani!" Starr came in my room.

"Not so loud." I coughed.

"Sorry." She smiled. "Hey are you okay?" Starr asked as I coughed.

"I'm fine." I snapped.

"You don't look fine." Starr put her hand on my forehead. "Plus you're burning up." she pointed out.

"Your hand is just cold. I am not sick." I pushed her hand away.

"You need to rest." Starr pushed me back, so I was laying down.

"No, I'm fine." I got out of bed. "See." I stood straight up. I got changed and left for my study.

soon there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I ordered.

"Starr said you weren't feeling good." Sebastian came in.

"I'm feeling fine." I snapped.

"As a butler of the Phantomhive household I must be sure everyone is at perfect health." Sebastian announced.

"But I feel fine." I aruged.

"I disagree." Starr came in.

"I don't-" I coughed. "I don't-" I coughed again.

"See you're sick." Starr declared.

"Am not." I stated.

"Stop lying. You're going to lay down if you like it or not." Starr dragged me out of my chair and out the door.

"Starr stop." I ordered.

"No." Starr answered still dragging me.

"I mean it stop!" I felt light headed.

"What is it now?" Starr stopped.

"I feel-" I fainted.

--------later--------

When I came to I was in my room. "What?" I looked around.

"Dani!" Starr hugged me.

"Starr." I tried to push her off.

"Get off her." Sebastian walked in with Snake and Joker behind him.

"Are you feeling better?" Joker asked.

"Yep much better." I smiled and tried to get out of bed.

"No you need to stay in bed." Starr pushed me back in bed.

"Really I'm fine." I laid down.

"What you need is some-" Sebastian started but was interrupted by Starr.

"Soup!" she yelled. "What you need is a good bowl of soup and I'll make it!" Starr proudly said. "Come on Snake, Joker. You can help too." Starr grabbed them and left.

"Geez." I sighed.

"They only want the best for you." Sebastian pointed out.

"I know." I brought the blanket to my face.

"Rest now." Sebastian ordered, leaving my room.

I slowly fell back to sleep.

~A hour later~

"Dani!" Starr opened the door.

"Starr she could of been sleeping." Joker quietly said.

"Starr? Joker?" I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

"Were you sleeping Dani?" Starr asked.

"Yes I was." I put my hand on my head.

"Sorry." she smiled. "I made you soup." Starr handed it to me.

"Thank you." I took it and began eatting it. "This is really good." I smiled at her

"I'm glad you think so!" Starr smiled. "We use to make soup at the circus all the time." She was a bit down when she said that.

Just then there was a knock on the door. "May I come in?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes." I answered.

Sebastian walked in and saw Joker and Starr. "What are you doing in here? Lady Danalia needs to rest up so she can get better." He explained to them as if they were children.

"Starr just wanted to make her some soup." Joker explained.

"I see." Sebastian came over and put his hand on my forehead. "You're a bit warm. You should lay down and rest." He suggested to me. "And you two," he turned to Joker and Starr. "Need to get out."

Joker and Starr nodded there heads. "I'll leave after she finishes her soup! It'll make her feel better." Starr was determined.

"Alright, but after that you need to leave." Sebastian sighed.

Starr smiled in her victory. I continued to eat my soup so I could feel better.

Sebastian left and Starr waited for me to finish, watching every move.

"You don't have to stare." I stopped eating and looked at Starr.

"I want to make sure you don't choke." Starr explained.

"If I choke you'll be able to hear it." I continued to eat. Starr went silent. I finished up eatting and Joker and Starr left. I layed down and closed my eyes.

--------dream-------

"You're sick again?" Andy asked sitting on my bed.

"No, I-" I was cut off.

"Yes, she is." Dylan was the one who cut me off.

"It's your stupid fault." I told Dylan.

"No way! You're the one who got mad and ran out into ths snow." Dylan pointed out.

"You're the one who got me mad." I pointed out.

"You're too sensitive." Dylan plainly said.

"You're to mean." I said all upset like.

"You're sick and you're still arguing? " mom asked walking into my room.

"He started it." I blamed Dylan.

"No way! You did!" Dylan got loud.

"Oh Dani." Mom laughed.

----end----

I opened my eyes. Outside was dark and the manor was quiet. "It must be pretty late." I said out loud.

"So you're awake?" I heard Sebastian say on the other side of the door.

"Yes I am." I looked at the door as he walked in. Sebastian walked over to me and put his hand on my forehead.

"Your fever has gone down." He removed his hand. "You should be okay by the morning." Sebastian said, leaving with that.

Authors note-

Hey guys I am so sorry that this took forever. I will try my hardest to make the next chapter come out sooner. I am sorry that it's short too. Thank you for all the reads and votes. I love to know that people actually enjoy reading my stories. I am sorry to say but this sorry is actually about to end. Okay well in like the next 10 chapters or so. Maybe less. But don't be sad because there will be a book 2 and right after I post the last chapter I will post two chapters of the new book. Again I am so sorry that this is taking so long.