Old England

When I opened my eyes everything I saw looked unfamiliar. The last thing I remember is being in the living room but now I'm now in a field and at the end of the field there was a town. "HELLO THERE!" a man said in the distance. I turned to look but I couldn't see anyone. When I turned back around there was a strange man with long red hair and yellowish-green eyes 

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Who am I? Who am I? Well young child I am Grell." that man said.

 "Young? You don't look much older than me. You look about twenty or something." I said.

 "Oh child I am nowhere near that age. But that’s mine and you’re secret. Ok?" the man called Grell said. 

"But..." I started to say but stopped when he disappeared in a blink of an eye. I quickly looked around to see if he was behind me but he wasn't there. 

"What a strange man." I thought as I started to make my way to the town. 

           When I got into town I looked for something that could tell me where I am. "Excuse my sir but can you tell me what today is please?" I asked a man with brown hair and blue eyes wearing a green winter coat and black pants. 

"Child it's in the middle of December and you’re out here with only that?" the man said. As I looked down I saw I was wearing a purple plain dress and a thin coat. 

"Yes sir but please do tell me the exact date." I said starting to notice that it was cold outside. 

"It's December 1st of 1887." the man surprised. 

"Thank you sir." I said as I slowly walked away. 

"How did I get these clothes? Also is this just a dream or is this real?" I thought to myself as I grabbed on to the end of my sleeves. "I don't understand. When I was at school it was October 31st. My birthday, so what happened?" I thought. "OH THIS IS SO CONFUSING!" I said out loud. 

"Is that so?" a strange voice.

 "That voice I heard it somewhere. But where?" I thought as I turned around to see a man with a butler outfit on and medium length hair that was pitch black. The one thing that I noticed first were his eyes they were a dark red. 

"Who are you?" I said after realizing he said something to me. 

"I apologizes, I am Sebastian." he said with a smile. 

"Sebastian?" I asked as if he said in a different language. 

"Yes, now who are you young lady?" Sebastian said with a smile. 

"I am Danalia." I said it in a scared tone. 

"Why am I so scared? I mean I meet new people all the time but him. He is different somehow." I thought to myself before I was interrupted with another question. 

"Aren't you cold?" Sebastian said. 

"No, I don't get cold very often." I explain. But before Sebastian could say another word a voice called for him.

            When I turned around I saw a boy with blueish-grey hair and blue eye. Wearing a eye patch on his right and a black coat with his hood up and dark brown clothing. Next to him was a girl with blonde curly hair put in pigtails with a pink head band and green eyes. Wearing pink dress and a pink coat over it. "They don't look much younger than me. But they are for sure are younger." I thought till Sebastian answered to that person. 

"Yes my lord?" Sebastian said as he turned and bow. 

"Come on, stop playing with cats and lets go." the boy said in a clam but upset voice. 

"Young master?" asked Sebastian. 

"What is it now?" said the person Sebastian called his master. 

"Not to go against your order but I'm not playing with cats this time." Sebastian said as if he was proud of himself. 

"Then why the hell are you here Sebastian?" the boy said. 

But before Sebastian could state his reason the girl said something. "Oh look Ciel it's a girl." the girl said as she looks behind Sebastian. The girl lets go of the boy who she called Ciel and runs to me and grabs my hands. 

"Hello I am Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzy. What's your name?" the girl said. 

"Hello Lizzy, I'm Danalia." I said. 

"That's such a pretty name. Oh I have a great idea. I am going to call you Dana, isn't it pretty?" Lizzy said with a smile.

 "Yes but Lizzy I already have a short version of my name. It's Dani." I said trying to be as nice as possible. 

"Aren't you cold Dani?" Lizzy said surprised. 

"I'm not." but before I could say another word she ran to Ciel asking if I could come. Ciel kept refusing till Lizzy fell to the floor crying and yelling at Ciel for being so mean. Then Ciel gave up and said yes. When Ciel said that Lizzy grabbed his arm and dragged him to me. 

"Ciel this is Dani and Dani this is Ciel." Lizzy said with a happy smile. 

"Lizzy can we go back to the manor now?" Ciel asked.

 "What a great idea then we can have a tea party and play games." Lizzy said as she grabbed Ciel's and my hands.