{ 26 }

« 9/21/18 - 4:48 p.m. »

♡ ♡ ♡

"Anyone feel like taking a walk? I want a slushy, and the 7-Eleven isn't too far from here," Lily said. We all looked up from our phones, but apparently our faces didn't give off the best impression. "C'mon, please? I got money."

"Nah," Andrew whined. "It's nice here. But can you get me one?"

"I'll go," Aiden piped up.

Lily looked at me and I shook my head. I would go, but I had enough Aiden for today.

"Alright. What do you guys want?" she asked.

"Anything's okay with me," I told her.

"Same here," Andrew said, then going back into the grass like he was before.

Once they left, the world let me actually relax for once.

There was still something itching at the back of my head that I've been dying to tell Andrew ever since the first time it happened. I never got the chance to, only because he told me that it wasn't something we should be talking about anymore. Unless it was extremely necessary . . . which I thought it was now.

"Something's on your mind," I heard him say under his breath. I glanced back at him and saw him lying in the grass, looking up at me with his arm under his head. "Did something happen in the locker room that I should know about? It's definitely not a positive thing, which is obvious by the way."

"Well, no-but, yes," I stammered.

"You're confusing me."

"Yes, something happened in the locker room; no, that's not what was on my mind but thanks for reminding me."

"Sorry."

"You're fine," I told him, which was a complete lie because it wasn't fine. "It's just that-"

I stopped myself for a moment to really think if I wanted to say what I was about to. If I did, I had a big chance of getting a lecture, but if I didn't, I would never get it off my mind, and soon enough it'll be killing me. Was I willing to get scolded by Andrew? The answer: yes. "I had another premonition dream. Twice. But the second time was . . . woah. Before you stop me, I know that you told me that I should really stop thinking about these dreams and thinking that shit will actually happen between Aiden and I because I shouldn't be having my hopes high for a heterosexual but it felt real, and I might be overreacting, but I just needed to tell you because it's important to me and you're the only one I can trust with these reoccurring dreams so please don't hate me."

I was talking so fast that if anyone else was around, I swear they'd hear some sort of rap going on here.

Andrew let out a puff of air like his mind was taking in too much information. To be honest, I was too. There was a reluctant look on his face. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

I was ready to tell him to forget about it, but he spoke up.

"Was it the homecoming one?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Hell no. I saw shit that shouldn't happen. Not at this age, at least."

"You had a wet dream-"