{ 8 }

« 8/23/18 - 7:19 p.m. »

^^uwu my baby eliott^^

♡          ♡          ♡

"I mean, it's a Friday night," Aiden went on. "Unless you guys have anything going on tomorrow morning, if so that's fine." I could tell that he couldn't stop stuttering, hell, he looked embarrassed.

I turned around to look at my brother. I expected him to tease me, raising his eyebrow, and stuff like that. But to my surprise, he was smiling and mouthing the words, "You should."

In some way, James looked proud. The smile on his face showed it all.

My eyes shifted to my mom, looking for her acceptance too. And knowing her, of course, she said yes.

"See you tomorrow, Mom," I said to her, as I stepped back into Aiden's house.

"Goodnight, baby."

Very soon, I was going back into Aiden's home, re-greeting Aiden's parents, taking my shoes back off, and following Aiden to his bedroom. As I got up there, a notification from my mom popped up on my phone:

Mom: Don't forget to call me if you need anything, honey.

Me: yeah, i know

Mom: Okay, I love you, Vincent.

Me: love you too

I placed my phone on Aiden's bedside table and sat on his bed. He closed his door tightly and jumped onto the bed next to me, his back lying against the head of the bed.

"You got any plans for the weekend?" Aiden asked.

I was too busy looking around his bedroom to notice what he was saying. Like I said, his room was similar to mine, but the color scheme was different. He had a clear glass desk along with a comfortable swiveling chair next to the door. His closet was open, but it was clean, unlike mine. In fact, his whole bedroom was pretty neat compared to mine. The room itself was deficient of a mess.

"Vinnie!" he shouted. Startled, I jumped from the bed. "Bruh, I've been calling you for a whole-ass minute now. What's on your mind?"

"Honestly," I started. You. "Nothing really. I just got distracted for a second, but no, I don't have any plans for the weekend. I'll probably just be at home, why?"

"No reason," Aiden said quickly.

"Okay?"

My eyes fell on his desk again. There was a laptop on it. It was open and you could see a picture with the drawing of a hedgehog and a raccoon in a bed. Then under it, in scribbles, was the phrase 'minute par minute,' which meant minute by minute in French. I was about to ask why that was his screensaver until he started speaking again.

"Do you want any snacks?" he asked me. I looked at him and saw that he shifted closer to me.

"Sure," I said. "What do you have?"

"Chips, basically." Aiden scratched the back of his neck nervously. I didn't know why but I decided to go with it.

"Hot Cheetos?"