{ 16 }

« 9/12/18 - 4:32 p.m. »

*vincent's p.o.v.*
terin is now vincent lmao

♡ ♡ ♡

Even though I didn't completely agree to it, I was now at Tessa's house, watching lame chick flicks. We were now on Mean Girls. The worst part was, Vanessa was here too. And Carter. And all the rest of those kids were here. Clearly the group I didn't belong in.

The boys weren't paying attention, though. They spent most of the time messing around in the bedrooms with some of Tessa's girl-friends.

I was forced to watch since Tessa was nonstop cuddling me the whole time. I gotta admit, it was kind of fun for the first hour or so, until they started doing other stuff I wasn't comfortable with doing.

I pretty much thought the whole time. About Friday night, which I spent with Aiden at that arcade, when he gave me his number. I didn't think much of it since I've gotten so many phone numbers in the past week from Carter and Tessa's friend group, which has already put me through so much stress. The only reason I was fine with Aiden was that I actually like him. As a friend. Yeah.

"Hey, babe, I'm gonna use the bathroom really quick, just wait here, okay?" I say. Anything to get me out of this prison that is her arms. Even calling her babe made me feel uncomfortable.

Tessa let go of me reluctantly, and I made my way through her big white house to an unoccupied bathroom. Believe it or not, the closest bathroom was actually upstairs.

Of course, I brought my phone with me so I could hide up there in peace, quiet, and my real friends. Everyone in this house right now was fake towards me, just because I was with Tessa.

No, I didn't really need to use the bathroom, so I instead sat on the closed toilet, and took out my phone. Maybe I should talk to Aiden.

Me: hey this is vincent

Aiden: lemme guess: you're on a date with tessa and bored out of ur mind?

Me: bingo. except, everyone's here. can u and andrew come pick me up and go downtown to eat

Aiden: i wish i could but my family is home this weekend. after i came back from the arcade they all started to get here, so i have to spend time with them

Me: i'd rather hang with your family than spend another six hours watching chick flicks with the "plastics" of our school

Aiden: i bet you would, but i can't i'm sorry. hey, i'll see u at school tomorrow dw

Me: yeah no worries. bye

I put my phone down in disappointment. I was really looking forward to leaving this place and seeing him. Sure, I could leave with just Andrew, but I really wanted Aiden to be there.

Why did I feel the need to be around him so much all of a sudden? Screw it. I'm calling Andrew.

He picked up surprisingly fast, but he sounded so out of breath.