The reason why I did it.

(l.a.n.c.e.s.p.o.v)

I can't ever tell him I am the reason his mother is dead. She was a nice woman, but at the time, I knew her Keith, her son. I had a huge crush on him and I couldn't contain myself, so I asked his mom for Keith's hand in marriage, and she no. She said she didn't want her son being around homosexuals who just want some dick or pussy. But, that isn't what I wanted at all. I knew Keith needed help, and I knew that his mother wasn't giving him the help he needed. I knew she was just making his health worse. I just wanted to help him, and take him into a life that I know he wanted. He was still just a kid, but omegas needed to find a caring Alpha, and though his mother didn't know about his sexuality, I could sense it from a mile away. 

One day, I was talking to his mother, and he was standing right beside her. I asked how it would help if she left the pack. She said it would let space be known, and she wanted to go find a pack with her alpha. Keith whimpered, so being the head of the pack, I said no. She complained and picked Keith up by his neck, making him wine loudly. I immediately took Keith from the women's grasp, making her get defensive. I told her that she could leave by herself, and that her pup was staying her under the caretakers watch. She was upset, and kicked me in the face, leaving cuts on my face. I wined, dropping Keith. He came back to me, trying to hide from his mother. I tried to grab him, but she took him. I, with a hell of a lot of pain, stood up, drew my weapon, and pointed it at his mother. I told her not to take another step, and that she was putting the life of her baby on the line. She began to run, and before I shot, the caretaker did, Allura. Keith's mother took a hard fall, and I through my gun, and Keith ran back to me. Allura quickly disengaged and took Keith from me, making me upset. I wanted to hold him for the rest of my life.

 He was around 15, leaving me to be 17. I'm surprised he doesn't remember, and he look to Allura like a mother. Maybe he does remember, and just doesn't want to talk about it, but in no way will I ever bring it up, not by myself. 

I began to feel him nudging into my side, needing attention. I placed my hand over his mark, which was a bad Idea. All he could do was moan from how sensitive he was. I kept forgetting he was in heat. He smiled up at me as I hummed. He played with my shirt, trying to take it off, so I let him. He went on to take his off and put mine on, making my heart melt. 

Keith took a big yawn, making me do the same. I had to admit, we were both tired as hell. Both of our eyes were sunken, and there was no way either of us were leaving the house tomorrow. I picked the big baby up. The big baby who my best friend killed, but that is for a different day. I laid him down, and due to his spite, went to the bathroom before crawling into bed. Keith latched onto me, and it felt like within seconds he was fast asleep, but I can't say I lasted much longer than him. I wonder what tomorrow has in store..?