Afterward~

(K.e.i.t.h.s.p.o.v)

My dreams were filled with places with Lance. His face filled my mind, and I couldn't think of a better place to spend my dreams. I woke up around 5 in the morning, which was usual for me in my heat. I guess Lance had a friend get suppressants for me, as they were sitting on my bedside table. I smiled slightly, but my smile dropped as I felt myself getting hot again. Lance woke up within minuets, smelling the slick running off my thighs. His alpha instincts was to turn me over and dick me down, but he knew about the suppressants. He got up, making me upset because his sent was leaving me. He grabbed a glass of water and got two suppressants for me, making me take them. 

I grabbed his shirt and forced him to lay on top of me. He gasped and giggled. 

"Keith~" His deep voice hummed next to my ear. "You can't be this clingy."

"Why not?" I whined loudly, feeling the suppressants starting to work. 

"Because, baby. I will have to leave here soon, I'm the leader of the pack." 

"And?" My eyes started to water, making to what I thought was my alpha . "Y-you were supposed to stay with me, especially while I am in heat! Y-You are supposed to love me! Even if we did just mate LAST NIGHT!" I began to sob. "g-get out..."

Lance had a confused look, "What..?"

"GET OUT" I pushed him off of me. "LEAVE NOW, LANCE. YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME, ALL YOU WANTED WAS THE RUT AND THE PUPS YOU WONT TAKE CARE OF!"  

Lance caught himself on the end of my bed, crying himself. "Keith.. I-I promise I will take care of them... d-don't make me leave, K-Keith..." 

The fact that he stuttered my name made me even more upset. I got up, walking over to Lance, leaning over him. "Y-YOU CAN TAKE YOUR SELFISHNESS AWAY FROM ME, AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR PUPS, EVER AGAIN LANCE MCCLAIN!" 

He grabbed my shirt, covered my mouth, and stared into my eyes. He wouldn't let me go, even if i fought with him. He figured out a way to keep me still. My eyes went wide, feeling my pupils dilate.

"Yours eyes are yellow Keith..." His voice sounded concerned. 

I felt my body morph. My head started to pound on two areas above my ears. I looked down at my hands, finding them growing to be slightly larger and turning into a purple tone. This couldn't be happening. I found Lances eyes trail to the top of my head. I knew what was happening.

"no, no, no,no,no, no..." I tried to break free of Lances grip. "I need to go..." Lance held me tighter.

This is why i never took suppressants.

(HI, I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ACTIVE! IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE UPDATED AND I FELL BAD TO LEAVE YOU ALL ON A CLIFFHANGER!  HOPEFULLY MY OG'S WILL COME BACK AND SEE ME AGAIN! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL OF THE READS AND SUPPORT!!! I WILL SEE YOU LATER!)