Chapter 16 Birthday party

Start from the beginning

So they discussed what to do on his birthday party. They also thought Hagon how to propose since his plan is not so romantic. Oliver played major role in teaching how to be romantic.

"Bro I'll teach you how to be romantic. You know I am the most romantic guy. You can ask Rachel"Oliver said proudly

"Ewwww. You are not romantic at all. You waited 7 years to mark your fake mate. Brother you can learn from Ezra he is the most romantic. I can guarantee that. " Stella teased him

"That's why I am romantic I felt that she is my fake. I didn't love the fake. As soon I found my real mate I marked her and mated her. You know she might be pregnant already."he countered her

These twins whenever they get a chance they start fighting for nothing. All the others stayed quite since these two will quiet down soon or whoever tried to stop them will become their victim.

After their discussion all went out to prepare for the big day.

Hagon went back and saw carol still sleeping because of drugs.

The next day she will be discharged. When he go back home he will not be like the old Hagon. He has to clean his room so that it will be livable.

He wants to take her directly to his room when they reach home but he will wait since she is human and he wants her to be comfortable.

Carol on the other was expecting him to directly take her to his room. So when she is discharged and went back home she is disappointed because she is back to her old room and Hagon is back to his room.

Her insecurities increases day by day. Since Hagon is now busy preparing his proposal which followed by the marriage within 2 days.

They briefly meet or talk . Hagon is always busy. And carols mind played games. Sometimes her mind thinks positively like Hagon is a king as well as president of the company and he stayed with her in the hospital for too long so he might have to catch up his work.

Sometimes negative thoughts swallowed her like Hagon might have accepted her and stayed with her in hospital because she saved her and now he finished his responsibility he is avoiding. She thought like this because before the incident Hagon never showed that he care about her.

And also she saw how mates are. Hagon's parents, Stella and Ezra, Oliver and Rachel. They were inseparable. They are like magnets but seeing Hagon itself is very rare. She missed the time she had with Hagon in hospital. If she knew this is going to happen she would have found some excuse and stayed in hospital for few more days.

She still didn't know the love of Hagon. How much he loved her all her life. He even thought of taking his own life to be with her even if it is in heaven.

Days gone and today is Hagon's birthday everybody is busy. Carol wants to wish Hagon ' Happy Birthday' but he is nowhere found . Suddenly she is dragged to her room by the girls and without telling her any they started preparing her for the party.

Everybody is whispering something among themselves since she is the only human she couldn't get a word the were speaking.

It's already 6.30 pm . Still there is no trace of Hagon. She even thought that he might have gone to the place he were preparing to go before the incident. But then why they are preparing for the party. She also thought maybe he found somebody else to be his mate.

Now one by one guest are entering the party hall. Carol is receiving and welcoming them with polite smile. Even though she is freaking inside she don't want to ruin the movement.

Then the party started still no Hagon. She almost made up her mind that she will not see Hagon again. Tears are gathered in her eyes. She is in the edge to cry.

Suddenly Sofia dragged her to the middle of the party hall. There Hagon waiting for her in his black suits.

On seeing her he bend his one knee and kneel before her. With velvet box in his hand.

Carol is shocked. She didn't expect any of this. She didn't know what to do. No words come out of her mouth

" Carol, my love. I loved you for 15 years. I will love you even after my death. The first time I see you I fell in love with you. I know we get to know each other for a very little time. But I know we are going to be with eachother till our lost breath. So I don't want to waste anymore time to get to know each other. We can do it gradually on our life journey. I want to marry. Will you do the honour and take me as your husband" he asked he

Everyone in the party laughed at his sillyness. He glared at Oliver since it's his romantic idea.

Then everyone looked at Carol expecting her answer.

Suddenly she started crying. She hugged her knees and hurried her face in her knees and cried loudly.

What do you expect will happen...

Thank you friends for you support and vote. It gives me lots of encouragement.