V - The symphony of emotions

Seoul, Gymnastic Stadium

The hall was no less crowded than outside. Some groupies, instead of immediately going to their places, were taking countless photos next to the life-size cardboard figures of the BTS. We could say that Big Hit had not limited itself to the concert: tonight everything was spectacular. The four girls felt like they were attending an art exhibition.

There was a painting with the BTS fetish phrases and their autographs, seven models dressed in the "We are Bulletproof's outfit and a large vitrine containing all their albums with all possible versions, protected by two other guards. The corridor walls were decorated with huge posters representing a chronology of the most beautiful group photos that Bangtan had ever had. It started from the photo concept of No More Dream, joined I need U in the middle, further on there was a photo with Steve Aoki and towards the end there was a huge collage of the Love Yourself era.

Suddenly, it was as if all their problems had gone away. Make way for wonder and joy! The angry little lady no longer existed, the con man had surrendered and sleeping on the sidewalks was no longer as scary. Attending the "BTS Special Memories Concert 2020" was like winning fifteen million in the Lotto.

- Whoa! Bo Hwa shouted as she ran towards the vitrine.

She put her hands against the glass and approached her face to better admire the collection. The two men gave her a menacing look and she stepped back. Out of habit, Bo Hwa moistened her pulpy lips and then scanned from the corner of her eye where her friends could be. She almost walked jumping and her brown hair danced in the air. It was a brand new dye of which she was particularly proud and which suited well with her cascading gradient hair.

- Pff... It's not like I'm gonna break the window and steal everything. She muttered and growled.

The four girls formed a circle in the middle of the hall.

- Come on, let's break the window and grab all this, joked Jin Ah who was in a better mood.

Bo Hwa laughed.

- Besides, if we sell them, we'll have enough to pay Mrs. the owner. Mi So launched with a smile on her face.

- I want to say that I would rather live on the street and have them than sell them, but I'm afraid God will hear me and punish me. Yoo Jin replied, laughing too.

- You know what? Bo Hwa announced, invoking a group hug. Life is less depressing when you're around. Even living on the street doesn't scare me so much if it means I'd be with you.

For the four girls, their friendship was by far the best cure in the world. Some people were staring at them but they didn't care. Why is it in the happiest moments that we are most afraid?
Maybe because we don't want it to stop, fade, or just because we don't know what to do next. Cherophobia is unfair. It only allows us to appreciate a tiny part of our joy under the pretext that it will not last. And in the end, fear deprives us of any source of happiness.

Their hug lasted a few minutes and then they separated with joy in their hearts.

- And now, let's focus only on BTS! OH MY GOD! Jin Ah screamed as she regained all her vitality.

She grabbed Yoo Jin's arm, who in turn gave her a smile of relief. There was only half an hour left. For the first time in their lives, they were going to see the BTS in the flesh. It seemed like they didn't realize it until then. They hurried to reach the pit before the doors closed, but Mi So stopped them just before. She took a white Polaroid out of her bag and encouraged them to gather around her.

- It's for my scrapbook. She said, reaching out her arm to take the picture.

Mi So didn't like pictures very much. She didn't like to be taken without her consent and the few times she accepted it were out of politeness. She had a sweet aversion to selfies freaks and the only one she tolerated was her sister. What she liked was sticking her memories in a large, handmade white album. And on the cover she had painted in black "Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa" in Chinese characters.
She loved to capture the most beautiful moments of her life and watch them when she had a blues. There were places known only to her and a picture of her house. But it was above all the smiling faces and carefree faces of the people she loved that easily warmed her heart. And this evening had to be part of it.