12 - oh damn

I'm back ... after the last chapter I think I deserved a break lmfao

Anyways feel free to give me ideas !!!! But I know some you mfs are real down bad so nothing like piss kinks cause even I have a line I don't cross. bro 30 inch pillars are enough for me 😭😭 genshin players are a whole different breed me included I fucking wrote the chapters here 😭😭😭

3rd Person POV

The air was crisply cold, gnawing away at Ajax's face. He shivered and stuffed his hands in his fluffy coat's pockets. He was currently walking to his boyfriend's house to bake some cookies for a Christmas party that was tomorrow.

'Why couldn't we just be alone together? We just have to go to a damn party.' He internally scowled to himself.

He kicked some rocks on the sidewalk and daydreamed about spending time with his boyfriend, Zhongli.

He eventually made it to his house, which had a bunch of Christmas decorations surrounding it. Ajax let out a small laugh and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

After the doorbell rang, footsteps could be heard coming from inside faintly. The locks on the other side unlatched loudly and the door opened to reveal Zhongli in a comfy gray sweater with black sweatpants.

He smiled at Ajax and opened the door more so he could come in.

"How was the walk here?" Zhongli asked and gave him a kiss while Ajax took his shoes off.

"Ugh, chilly. You don't even know. It's so nice and warm in here." He smiled at him. "So what cookies are we making?" He took his coat off and hung it up.

"Oh, I was thinking sugar and chocolate. It was all they had at the store anyways.."

"Mm, tasty!" They both walked over to the kitchen and started to grab everything they needed to make the cookies.

After some light flirting with each other and messing up the cookie shapes like 10,000 times, the cookies were finally ready to be put in the oven.

"Oh, damnit. I forgot to make sure there was nothing in the oven." Zhongli cursed at himself and proceed to open the pre-heated oven.

And there it was, a big ass pot that was in the oven for god knows what reason.

"Ugh.. hey, Ajax?" He turned away from eating the leftover raw cookie dough and hummed in question. "Throw me the oven mitts right there, there's a huge pot in the oven."

Ajax threw them and gave them to Zhongli, who put them on and tried to get the pot out of the oven.

"Damn," The pot was way too big to fit, so it was kind of stuck in the oven. Zhongli reached back more and tried to pull it but instead, he got stuck too. "Ah, Ajax, help me, I'm stuck.." This dudes whole head and basically upper torso was in the fucking oven, and his ass was sticking out. (Friendly reminder: don't stick your WHOLE FUCKING BODY IN AN OVEN and yeah it's preheated to like 350 or something but this is a fanfic so shut the fuck up)

"O-Oh... uhm of course.." He walked over to his boyfriend and awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do. "What do you want me to.. do..." He tried his best to ignore his growing boner and help his boyfriend.

"I don't know, just help me pull the pot out."

"Okay..." He didn't grab any mitts and just grabbed the burning hot handles on the pot because Sneznayans are just built different.

They both pulled, but while they were their pants fucking fell off (guys how the fuck do I transition into this omfg) and it exposed their erections.

"Oh.. haha.. whoops..." Ajax awkwardly laughed and let go of the pot handles.

"..."

"Just gonna.. uh..."

Ajax awkwardly moved his hand to Zhongli's dick and started to tease it. The man moaned and gripped the pot more tightly.

"Please..." Zhongli moaned out of frustration and thrusted his ass against Ajax's growing erection. Ajax was surprised and breathily laughed at his boyfriend's eagerness.

"Mm.. what's the magic word?" He playfully cooed in Zhongli's ear.

"..." His face was bright red, and not because of the oven that's at like 400 degrees.

"Okay.. daddy.." He mumbled quietly.

"What was that?"

"Please, daddy." He said more firmly.

(A/N IM GONNA HURL I HATE DADDY KINKS BUT ITS FUNNY)

Ajax didn't respond and only smirked out of pleasure. He sucked two of his fingers and inserted them into Zhongli's ass, going in slowly.

"A-Ah...!" Ajax slowly started scissoring and fingering his hole, making him go crazy at how excruciatingly slow it was.

"M-More! Faster!"

Ajax went slower instead and later pulled his fingers out.

"Wh-" Suddenly Zhongli screamed out in pain and pleasure and moved more towards the oven. His boyfriend's entire dick was in him, and WASN'T 30 whole fucking inches.

Ajax slowly started to move in rhythm, wanting to tease Zhongli even more.

"Mnn- aah~" He squirmed under the oven and tightened up.

"Oh wow~ you really want me that bad?" Ajax played with him and started to move faster, also grabbing his dick in the process and pumping it.

"Gaah! A-Ajax..!" He gasped for air and let his head down.

Ajax thrusted into his ass harshly and moaned at how good it felt. They both were at it for awhile, with Ajax going fast the entire time.

Meanwhile Zhongli was sweaty as fuck, being in a hot as fuck oven and basically getting railed from behind.

"Aah! I-I'm gonna-" Zhongli couldn't finish his sentence and immediately came into the oven, with Ajax soon doing the same after.

Ajax pulled out and got dressed and finally helped get the pot out of the oven.

- - - -

"Ah, good thing we got the cookies done in time." Zhongli said as he placed the big plate of cookies down at the Christmas decorated table.

"Aw, nice! You guys brought the cookies." Thoma, the party planner excitedly said. "Mind if I have one?"

"Of course." Zhongli moved out of the way and let him grab and eat one.

He took a bite and made a confused face.

"That's weird. It tastes salty. Did you guys accidentally put salt instead of sugar?" Thoma laughed and continued eating it.

"Oh, haha, maybe.." they both awkwardly laughed and looked at each other, realizing they didn't clean the oven after they had sex.

////

NO PISS KINKS I STG

1087 words