6 - "ayo wtf"

3rd Person POV

Childe and Zhongli are in college, and all of their friends decided to have a huge Christmas party and sleepover since they all hadn't seen each other for awhile because of college work, obviously.

It was around 4 in the morning and most people were passed out from drinking too much alcohol and others were just exhausted from the party itself. But only two people were still awake. Childe and Zhongli were making out in a dimly lit room which had a few people (bruh just imagine some characters from the game idfk) passed out on the couch or floor.

It was quiet, except for Beidou snoring loudly and Zhongli and Childe occasionally moaning quietly.

They both pulled apart from the kiss and looked at each other. Zhongli was straddling Childe with his hands on the others' chest and Childe's hands on Zhongli's waist.

They stared into each others' eyes and admired what they saw. Zhongli then started to take his shirt off, Childe soon following after him.

Childe then started to leave hickies on his boyfriend's neck, collarbone, chest, etc, etc. They started to grind on each other and touch each other more and more, not really giving a shit about the other people in the room.

"I.. I want you.." Zhongli muttered embarrassingly, steady taking his pants off. Childe only hummed, agreeing to what Zhongli wanted to do.

Zhongli took both his pants and underwear off, basically being butt-ass naked and Childe pulled his shorts and underwear down only to where his dick was out.

Zhongli spit on his fingers and rubbed Childe's dick, and then scissored himself to prepare himself. But just as he lowered himself onto Childe, he accidentally moaned out loud really loudly, which caused Ganyu to slightly wake up but only to move her body around and instantly go back to sleep again.

They both stared at her slightly startled that she woke up from that. But either way,, they continued and Zhongli started to ride Childe, going slow and then fast, teasing the ginger.

"Gaah.. fuck.." He moaned deeply. He grabbed Zhongli's waist and started to help him ride him.

They both reached their climax and eventually stopped, panting from how stressful it was to not moan loudly.

They started to make out again, basically just eating each other's face, but immediately stopped when they heard the door open slowly and squeak loud as fuck.

They both snapped their heads to see Xiao standing at the door, with a disgusted look on his face.

"What the fuck?"

////

Some chapters might be short like this or much longer but it's still something ig

445 words