5 - ʷʰʸ ⁱˢ ⁱᵗ ˢᵖⁱᶜʸ

3rd Person POV

"Zhongliii~" Childe moaned out. He grabbed the others' arm and playfully pulled on it, wanting his boyfriend's attention.

"Hm?" Zhongli didn't look up from the book he was reading and basically ignored Childe's attempts at annoying him.

"Shower with meee.." The orange haired man groaned. This suggestion seemed to gain Zhongli's attention. He looked away from his book and looked at his boyfriend, contemplating on what to do.

After a couple of seconds, Zhongli answered with a "sure", and went to his bathroom, leaving Childe shocked that Zhongli actually accepted one of his "dirty" offers for once. Though it wasn't exactly implied, I guess.

Childe stayed still for a couple of seconds and then ran to the bathroom where a half naked Zhongli stood.

Childe blushed and then turned the shower on, and then started to undress himself too.

They both stepped into the shower and just started to shower normally.

After a couple of minutes, Childe finally spoke up.

"Uh.. Zhongli.. you do know what I was implying when I said we should shower, right?"

Zhongli stared at him with a confused face. "Well, you just wanted to shower, right? What else would you mean?"

Childe stared at him, dumbfounded.

"Zhongli.. I was implying shower sex.."

"Oh."

"..."

Zhongli grabbed Childe's face and started to make out with him, the both of them moaning into the kiss.

Zhongli slammed Childe against the bathroom wall and started to grope Childe's dick, teasing him by slowly agitating it.

"Nnh..." Childe moaned and threw his head back, letting his hair cover his eyes which were half lidded with lust.

The brown haired man then turned him around and started scissoring him, leaving hickies and bite marks on the others' shoulders.

Then Zhongli slammed into Childe with no warning, causing the latter to scream out in pain and pleasure. Zhongli then viciously thrusted in and out of Childe causing the both of them to become moaning messes.

But suddenly, Childe felt a sting in his eyes.

There was still some residue of shampoo and conditioner in his hair, and it unfortunately went straight into both of his eyes.

"Ahh- shit.." He moaned out. Zhongli didn't notice at all and still slammed into him continuously.

Of course, Childe eyes were burning, but he kinda liked it.

To his (and probably no one else's) surprise he got even more turned on from this. He slowly kept bending his torso over and started to pump his own dick, and almost immediately ejaculated, Zhongli soon following after him.

They both stayed in that position for a couple of seconds, before going back to showering.

"Uh, Childe your eyes are bloodshot.. are you okay?" Zhongli asked concerned while holding the others' cheek. (ON HIS FACE I KNOW WHAT YOURE THINKING STFU)

"Oh, no, I'm fine. Next time we have shower sex.. can you please pour shampoo in my eyes while we do it?"

"..."

"..."

"....what.........?"

////

Got this idea randomly because I can NEVER shower and NOT get SHAMPOO in my FUCKING EYES

507 words