1 - "My coffee.."

3rd Person POV

"Ah.. Z-Zhongli..."

Zhongli stared blankly at his computer screen, holding his coffee in hand. 'What the fuck is he doing?' He thought to himself.

He was trying to call Childe to ask him about what happened at work since he couldn't make it today.

'He probably answered by accident.. or.. uhm.'

He awkwardly sat in his chair, tapping his finger on his coffee mug. He tried to get Childe's attention many times but the other didn't respond to him.

He kept groaning and moaning his name. 'My name. My name.' Zhongli was trying not to lose his cool and tried to keep his calm composure.

"Ahem, Childe.."

"A-Ah..." The only response he got was moaning coming from the other end.

"Uhm.. uh.." He didn't know what to do. Yeah, he could hang up but his hormones disagreed.

Zhongli was contemplating on what to do.  He stared at his computer screen, only seeing Childe's icon on it.

'But we're friends. Coworkers. I can't..' He pondered for a while longer and decided to get up and close his door and window curtains, making his room slightly darker.

He pulled his pants and underwear down mid thigh and stared at Childe's icon, and then started to jack off. He quietly started to groan out the others' name, trying not to be too loud. All he thought about was Childe, and how he was masturbating to him.

"Aha.. Zhongli.." Zhongli was getting more comfortable and started to moan out louder, not really caring if Childe heard him anymore.

Suddenly, Childe stopped moaning and started to grab something.

"Agh.. ah..." Some... noises other than moaning started to get loud.

Zhongli was curious on what the other was doing, and then realized what that sound was. 'Is he using a dildo?' This wasn't really too shocking to Zhongli though. I mean, wouldn't you expect him to have one?

Anyways, Childe's moans were louder than before, like, this man was basically screaming.

This really set Zhongli off.

Both of them were moaning very loudly, about to reach their climax. And after a couple of torturous minutes, they both came at the same time and started to slow down.

"Haa.. hah.." Both of them were panting, still calming down from what happened literally seconds ago.

'Well..' Zhongli thought. He didn't really know what to do now.

He pulled his pants back up and was about to leave the call when he heard Childe talk.

"Hey, Mr. Zhongli.. did you enjoy that?" Childe said teasingly.

Zhongli's stomach dropped to the floor. 'What???' A tremendous amount of embarrassment filled him at that very second.

"Uhm.. Childe.." Zhongli didn't even know what to say back.

"Haha, I knew we were on call. I purposely did that to.. tease you. Anyways.. I hope you enjoyed that. I know I did." Even thought Zhongli couldn't see the others' face, he knew he had a mischievous smirk on it.

"Ha.. Childe. Why must you be like this.." The other just laughed at him.

"Well, next time we should meet in person. I know it'll be even better than this. Bye Mr. Zhongli~" He said teasingly and hung up the call.

"..."

"Wait, I never asked him what happened at work. And my coffee is cold too.."

////

Alright, some virtual sex whatever to start this off

I literally hate seeing the word virtual bruh with having to do shit virtually cause of covid I never realized how unattractive I look on camera 😔😔

Anyways I'm going to try to make chapters long but some will still be kinda short like this one

602 words