11 - Lawd have mercy

Okay. Listen. I got this idea from a certain SOMEONE from a certain CHAPTER in this BOOK *cough couhg* chapter 2 *cough* Anyways. Here's for the long awaited ... cursed ... chapter...

3rd Person POV

The sun was setting and painted the sky a beautiful gradient of orange and pink. Two men sat on top of a mountain taking in the view together.

They were currently on a date, first going on a shopping spree in Liyue Harbor, then heading up a secluded mountain for the final portion of their date.

"Hm.. this is nice. You don't usually see this in Snezhnaya." The Fatui Harbinger relaxed against his boyfriend's shoulder, a rare sight to see from Tartaglia.

"Indeed, to see Liyue so at peace, nothing could make me happier." Zhongli replied back with a hum.

"..."

"Well, you could make me happier than even that." Zhongli smiled and snuggled against his boyfriend's head.

They both enjoyed each other's company and watched as the night appeared before them.

Some time passed and holy fuck, they're suddenly making out. (Ok fr I don't know how tf to transition into this)

"Mhn, Z-Zhongli.." Tartaglia moaned into their messy kiss and gripped the other's jacket, wanting to rip it off and undress his lover along with him.

Zhongli pinned him down and roughly kissed him and something else appeared to be undressing him. But, Tartaglia paid no mind to that and continued to move his hands all around Zhongli's back.

"Haah, T-Tartag-" Zhongli didn't even finish his sentence and pulled Tartaglia's pants and underwear down enough to wear he could insert his pillar. Literally. An actual fucking pillar appeared from the ground and it touched Tartaglia's exposed thighs and teased him with the gentle sensation it brought him.

Tartaglia only now noticed what was going on. He parted away from Zhongli's lips and looked at what was touching him and good god almighty was he shocked and slightly scared. And maybe even slightly turned on.

A whole fucking pillar was coming up from the ground, and seemingly never ending. Zhongli smirked at Tartaglia's shocked face.

"I wanted to try something new, since we always do it the same. So, instead of pleasing me, Zhongli," He moved closer to his boyfriend's ear and whispered in a much lower, deeper voice, "why don't you please Morax?" The Fatui Harbinger shivered in pleasure and gripped onto his lover's shoulders and pulled him in for another aggressive kiss.

They both melted into the kiss and while they were busy, down by Tartaglia's ass the pillar teased him making him moan loudly. He gripped Zhongli's hair and pushed him more into his own lips to try and deepen their kiss even more.

They both made out aggressively and Zhongli's hand slowly travelled down to Tartaglia's ass. He started to scissor him and stretch his hole out. Tartaglia moaned and squirmed around with pleasure soaring throughout his body.

"Mmh, put.. p-put..." He moaned trying to tell Zhongli what to do through his moans. He only hummed back and removed his fingers and almost immediately the pillar inserted itself into Tartaglia.

It slowly went into him, making the Fatui Harbinger moan at the new sensation.

"Hah- fuck!" He moaned out and hugged Zhongli closer to him. The other man smirked at what he was doing to his lover, and controlled the pillar to go into him faster.

Tartaglia moaned more as the pillar kept going into him. 'How long is this fucking thing??!!' He didn't exactly care, honestly he just wanted it to fuck him into tomorrow.

Eventually the fucking 30 INCHES of pure rock was fully in him, and it started to thrust roughly into him. He moaned and scratched at Zhongli's back, leaving pretty deep marks on the other man.

Zhongli was also moaning pretty loudly and, since he is the Geo Archon, he could actually feel what this long ass pillar was feeling.

They both moaned and sloppily kissed each other, leaving saliva running from their mouths and onto their chins to their necks.

Meanwhile, the fucking 30 inch pillar was at top speeds, going at an ungodly pace. How Tartaglia's ass isn't fucking damaged is beyond me.

Anyways, both men moaned louder as they both started to edge and eventually, Tartaglia moaned out hella loud and came all over his and Zhongli's stomach. Soon after, Zhongli came in his own pants.

"Haah..." They both panted and tried to catch their breath.

"Mmm.. let's do that again. Should I try something like a boulder next time?"

"WHAT?!"

////

Uhh ... just know this is a crackfic okAY HEAR ME OUT

772 words