10 - Can I get uhhhhhhhh

3rd Person POV

Today was like any other day for Childe. Go to his job at Subway which was actually in a Walmart for 10 hours, go home, and sleep. He'd gotten used to this type of lifestyle.. well, only barely. It was the only job he could get and he, along with his other older siblings, had to do it to support the family.

Everyday was a struggle for him, but the only thing keeping him motivated enough to go to his job was his manager, Zhongli.

His smile, his laugh.. his personality, his ponytai-

"Hey. Idiot." His coworker, Scaramouche, threw a crumpled up paper at him. "Boss said to get the carts out in the parking lot and put them inside." He walked away before Childe could say anything back to him.

"Ugh... why do they treat me like a Walmart employee when I only work for the subway here? I'm too underpaid for this..." His groaned to himself as he made his way towards the parking lot.

The cold night air hit his face and made him shiver. But despite the cold, he still went out to get the abandoned carts.

"Okay, that should be the last of them.." He moved the carts towards the small warehouse beside the Walmart. (WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING CALLED IM STRESSED)

"Oh, Childe," The ginger shrieked in fear and turned around to see his manager, Zhongli. "Do you need any help? It's closing time and I thought I should help anyone who needs it.." He walked up towards the terrified man and stared at him with a kind smile.

"O-Oh, uhm, yeah, sure.." Childe blushed heavily and turned back towards the carts only to notice something was wrong. "Uh.."

Zhongli peered over Childe's shoulder and noticed his hands were stuck between the carts' handles.

"Oh, are you okay? Does it hurt?" Zhongli got closer to the his body and tried to free his hands from the cart.

"Uhm, no it doesn't hurt, I'm just stuck..." Childe internally thanked himself for placing the carts the way he did. On both sides of them the row of carts were longer than the row they were in.

"Uh-" Childe's voice cracked very loudly, which made Zhongli stop. "Hm?" Zhongli said seductively.

"D-do, do you have a boner?"

"..."

"..."

"Yeah." Zhongli moved his hands from the cart handle and hugged Childe's lower waist. "I know you like me, Childe." He blushed and turned his head to look at his manager.

"How do you-" Zhongli interrupted him with a sloppy kiss and very quickly, the ginger accepted it and kissed back.

They aggressively made out with each other while Zhongli started to pull Childe's pants down.

"P-Please, do it.." He mumbled in the kiss. Zhongli smirked and brought out his subway footlong and proceeded to slam into Childe. The other man screamed out in pain and pleasure and gripped onto the cart that he was still stuck to.

His manager pounded into him, making the carts shake and his moans echo throughout the small warehouse they were in.

"F-fuck!!" Childe yelled out in pleasure. He slowly bent downwards as Zhongli still pounded into him.

Zhongli also bent down making their bodies touch. "I like you too, Childe.. I was too shy to admit to i-it.." He moaned in the other's ear. Childe didn't respond and only blushed even more than he already was.

But Zhongli got slightly startled when Childe made an unusually louder moan than before. He realized he found that spot. And so, he repeatedly hit that spot harder making Childe fucking lose it.

"Ah- ahh!!! Zho-" He couldn't even finish his sentence and came all over the cart he was stuck to. Eventually Zhongli came inside him too, pulling out and zipping his pants up quickly to tend to the other man.

"Are you okay?" He asked while pulling Childe's pants back up too.

"Uh- ye-yeah..." He panted, exhausted. Zhongli then helped him get unstuck and they both cleaned the cart together afterwards.

But little did they know, some people could hear what they were doing..

"I told you they liked each other, dumbass." Signora said while carrying a Christmas tree box towards the storage room together with Scaramouche.

"Well, yeah, but I didn't think they'd fuck just like that. On the carts too!!!" He grumbled embarrassingly.

////

Btw do you guys want me to use a specific name for Childe? This dude has like 50 different names and idk if I should just use one or use some of the other ones every once in awhile

772 words