8 - bro chill brO CHILL

3rd Person POV

"Ah.. ngh.." Low moans could be heard coming from under the blanket that Zhongli and Childe were under. Earlier, they both went on a date at a mall for a couple hours and when they got home Zhongli was so exhausted he fell asleep as soon as he laid down. But Childe still wanted to spend some more.. time with him. But the other man was dead asleep, leaving Childe to his own problems.

So, as a result, Childe started masturbating right next to him. He hid himself under their blanket and only had his face exposed to look at Zhongli while touching himself.

'Imagining him isn't enough,' Is what he thought. He tried his best to be quiet and not wake his boyfriend even though his moans were slowly getting louder.

"Ah!" Childe immediately stopped and covered his mouth with his hand. His face burned bright red and his eyes shut close. 'Oh god, that was so loud..' He internally screamed praying to the archons that Zhongli didn't hear him.

"..."

Childe slowly opened his eyes and saw Zhongli still fast asleep. He sighed out of relief and continued from where he left off.

While Childe was distracted touching himself, Zhongli casually opened his eyes and stared at his boyfriend.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"AAHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Childe screamed and sat up staring at Zhongli.

"Well?" Zhongli also sat up and stared at the other as though this was normal.

"Wh- what? Were you-"

"Yes, I was awake. You seemed to be enjoying yourself so I thought I wouldn't bother. But.." Zhongli gestured down to his dick.

"I-" Childe didn't respond, not knowing what to do.

After a couple of seconds of silence Zhongli ripped the blanket off of them without warning and exposed both of their naked lower bodies.

Childe gasped out of embarrassment and tried to cover his lower region.

"Z-Zhongli..!"

"Masturbate to me. I'll do the same." Zhongli said bluntly and started to do so to himself.

"B-But... I..." Childe sighed and slowly started to touch himself too.

They both stared at each other with their moans growing louder as they started to edge.

"Gaah..!! Zhongli!" He only grunted in respond, and soon they both climaxed onto each other and the bed.

They both panted out of exhaustion and pleasure, and the night ended with them making out and cuddling even though they were... messy. Literally what the fuck am I writing LMAOO

////

Bruh writing smut makes me constipated

422 words