4 - Bruh..

Zhongli's POV

It was nearing Christmas, and I'd just gotten on my break from work. I was quite stressed from it, coming home and immediately sleeping, not being able to have enough time to spend with my husband, Childe.

"Zhongli~ I made you some hot chocolate." He gave me the cup and sat next to me on the couch, watching the Christmas movie that was playing.

"Mm, I'm so happy you're finally home." He said while grabbing my arm.

"Mhm, I'm also happy about it." We watched the movie for a bit and cuddled, enjoying the warmth of the fireplace and each other.

"Zhongli," Childe said catching my attention. "Are you still stressed?"

"Not really, anymore."

"Hm. Well," He got off of my arm and sat on my lap. "I can really make you relaxed."

I smirked knowing what this would lead to. I brought his face down and started to kiss him. We hadn't done anything like this in awhile, so I was really inpatient.

I slowly started to kiss his neck, and moved the sweater he was wearing a bit so I could leave hickeys around his collarbone. He moaned and gently grabbed my head to keep it in the spot where I was kissing him.

"Z-Zhongli.." He tugged at the sweatpants I was wearing and I let him pull them and my underwear down, revealing my boner.

He started to make out with me, and grabbed that (I DONT KNOW WHAT WORD TO USE I DONT WANNA SAY SHAFT OR MEMBER LMAOOOHSJSKALSK) and started to jack it off.

I moaned into our kiss, grabbing his sweater to make us get closer than we already were.

His hand would go slowly, then really fast making me almost reach my climax. I was about to, but he noticed and immediately stopped, along with our kiss.

I frowned, sexually displeased by this, only to see hims smirking at me.

"I'm sorry Zhongli, but that's what you get for not giving me attention these last couple of weeks." He playfully said and got off of me, grabbing my empty hot chocolate cup and going to the kitchen.

I sat there, shocked and unsatisfied.

"Goodness.."

////

A little short, but I didn't really know how to make it longer ? Pause on that lmfao

383 words