9 - NOT THE IKEA BED

3rd Person POV

"Z-Zhongli- AH!" The ginger haired man moaned out loudly in pleasure. The couple's bed banged loudly against their wall at a fast pace.

"Haa, f-faster... fast-ah..!" Tartaglia yelled out and gripped his nails into Zhongli's shoulder blades, leaving marks and scratches all over the other man's back.

Zhongli pounded into his boyfriend at an unbelievably fast and hard rate. He gripped onto the bedsheets and lowered his head into the crook of the others' neck.

"F-Fuck..." Zhongli moaned under his breath while slamming even harder into his boyfriend. Tartaglia was a moaning mess, he had saliva that was mixed with his and Zhongli's going down his cheek and onto the bedsheets that smelled like sex and sweat.

"Y-You're so tight.." The brown ombré'd man moaned into Tartaglia's ear. The other man only moaned in response and leaned his head back.

Zhongli started to sloppily kiss Tartaglia's neck leaving messy hickies all over his neck and collarbone. Zhongli wasn't steady with his thrusts anymore since he was starting to edge and couldn't handle it at all.

They both moaned in unison as Zhongli thrusted faster and deeper while Tartaglia moved his body in sync with his boyfriend's thrusts.

And with a very loud moan they both came at the same time. Zhongli still thrusted into Tartaglia but only slowed down with his high. They both panted heavily and eventually stopped moving to calm themselves down.

But it only lasted for a couple of seconds until Tartaglia took the lead and pushed Zhongli down onto his back and started to messily make out with him. They both moaned into the kiss and touched each others' bodies even more.

The brown haired man felt his lover's muscles from all of his weight training and such. He admired how well built his boyfriend was and kissed him even deeper.

Eventually, they both pulled away from each other, and Tartaglia got off Zhongli's dick and instead put his inside of Zhongli.

"Haah-" Zhongli moaned in pain and pleasure as his boyfriend fastened his thrusts inside of him. The bed once again started to move fast and bang against the wall.

They both ignored how exhausted their bodies were and continued to have rough sex.

"Z-Zhongli-" Tartaglia moaned and thrust faster into Zhongli, soon hitting his boyfriend's prostate which made him basically make a loud scream in response.

Tartaglia didn't stop and only continued to abuse that spot harder and harder each time he hit it. Zhongli couldn't handle it and yelled and screamed out in pleasure. The bed frame they were on made a loud noise and broke which made the mattress on top of it dip in the middle, but both men didn't give two shits about it.

"I-I'm-" Before Zhongli could even finish his sentence he came all over his and Tartaglia's abdomen. Tartaglia soon followed suite, releasing for a second time inside of his boyfriend.

They both slowed and down and stopped, ending their rough sex session.

"Are you serious?!" Tartaglia stared at the bed frame in disbelief. They both didn't hear or feel the bed frame break last night, but in the morning it was undeniably noticiable. So, Tartaglia lifted the mattress only to see multiple slabs of woods from the bed frame broken into two (or more) pieces.

"Hm, it seems we will have to get a sturdier bed frame. Unless we can break that too." Zhongli responded with his arms crossed and hand on his chin.

"Are you making that a challenge...?"

"..."

"..."

And right after that, they went on a quest to try and find a really sturdy bed frame.

////

I was really pissed off earlier and I've come to realize that writing smut like this is a great outlet

10/10 would recommend ☺️☺️☺️

637 words