2 - Chains?

3rd Person POV

It was a cold, foggy day. Childe asked his boyfriend, Zhongli, to come over to his house. He planned to do certain.. things with the brown haired man.

Childe heard a knock at his door and opened it to see his boyfriend standing there with a bouquet of Christmas themed flowers.

"Awh.. Zhongli.. thank you!" He kissed him on the cheek and went to his kitchen to put them in a vase.

"Childe, was there anything you needed? Why'd you call me over?" Zhongli closed and locked the door and started to make himself comfortable in Childe's apartment.

"Uh, yeah there's something I need. Just wait till I put these up."

"Alright."

Zhongli went to the couch and waited for the other to put the flowers up and tell him whatever he needed.

"Okay, I'm done." He walked over to Zhongli and immediately threw himself onto him, making out with him sloppily. Zhongli was very surprised by this, but started to kiss him back.

Zhongli lightly bit Childe's lip, causing the latter to moan and open his mouth. The brown haired man explored the others mouth, and even though it sounds weird, he enjoyed the taste of his boyfriend.

They both parted to catch their breath, panting and looking at each other with love and lust in their eyes. Childe straddled Zhongli and put his hands on the others' chest, grinding on his growing boner.

"Y'know.." Childe seductively whispered by Zhongli's ear, sending a shiver down the mans' spine. "I wanted to try something different than what we usually do.."

Zhongli hummed, questioning what Childe meant by that.

"I want you to tie me up.. I want to be at your mercy.. completely." He whispered and waited for the others' response.

"Of course, Ajax." They both immediately started to make out again, but they both got up and tried their best to get to Childe's bedroom without breaking their kiss apart.

Luckily they did make it, and they both fell on the bed together, still making out.

"Haa.. haah.. th-the drawer.." Childe pointed to his bedside cabinet signaling Zhongli to get something out of it.

The man sat up and pulled it open, only to see gingerbread flavored lube, fluffy handcuffs, and chains.

Zhongli was shocked, he thought they were gonna use clothes or whatever. Anyways, he took Childe's clothes off, leaving him completely naked in front of Zhongli. Then he grabbed the fluffy handcuffs and cuffed Childe's wrists to the bed frame, making it comfortable but still tight and did the same with the chains but with Childe's ankles. Again, comfortably tight.

Zhongli started kissing Childe again, starting to take his pants and underwear off.

"Zhongli.. aah.." Childe kept moaning into the kiss, squirming in his spot wanting Zhongli badly.

After an excruciating minute of Zhongli taking his lower clothes off, he quickly put that gingerbread flavored lube on his dick, and immediately put his member into Childe, completely catching him off guard. Childe moaned really loudly, and gripped the bed frame.

"I'm sorry Childe but you won't be able to walk for awhile after this.." Zhongli whispered and didn't even let the other respond because he instantly started to pound Childe, causing the man to moan loudly and uncontrollably.

"A-Ah.. AhhH!! Fu-Fuc-" Childe grit his teeth and moaned loud enough for the entire city to hear. Zhongli was groaning and cursing, pounding his 10 inch into Childe. (Sometimes I stop and realize what I'm doing and realize that so many wars happened only for me to end up here LMFAOO)

"I-I'm, agh- I'm-" Childe tried to talk but it wouldn't come out. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zhongli took note of this and stopped, making Childe wince at the loss of motion.

"Z-Zhongl-"

Childe was about to look up at Zhongli, since his head was leaning back, but couldn't because Zhongli slammed into once, then waited a second and slammed into him three more times.

He started to make a weird ass pattern, but it was unpredictable and made Childe almost fall off the edge. The orange haired man was moaning even louder, begging Zhongli for more, and eventually got it.

The chains were hitting against the bed frame loudly and quickly, along with the entire bed itself.

They were both moaning loudly at this point, not caring if the neighbors heard. Zhongli's thrusts got even faster, and soon slowed down once they both climaxed.

They were both heavily breathing, trying to calm down from the immense pleasure they just got.

"Haa.. that was good.." Childe sighed with his head still back against the bed frame board thing.

"Yeah.. let's do that again sometime.." Zhongli stopped and got dressed and untied Childe.

"Oww.." Childe put the blanket over his lower parts and stared at the marks on his wrists.

"I'm sorry, babe.." Zhongli liked upset and started to kiss the marks, making Childe blush furiously and squeal.

"Aaawwh, Zhongli!! I love you." Childe said while tightly hugging his boyfriend.

"Haha, I love you too."

////

Bruh that gingerbread flavored lube was so unnecessary LMAOAO

832 words