7 - "I'll be of service.."

Bruh I had covid and had to catch up on stuff and dumb annoying stressful shit has been happening but we good now ♪('ε ) TIME FOR SMUT BITCH FINALLY

3rd Person POV

Zhongli was doing overtime at work, and Childe decided to stay up later than usual and give him a surprise for all his hard work as of late. But Childe stared at the clock on the wall and sighed. 'It's been 2 hours since he said he would be home.. what the hell is taking so long?'

His surprise was waiting, impatiently waiting.

Childe sat on their sofa, annoyed. He crossed his legs and arms and glared at the door as if it would make Zhongli magically appear.

Surprisingly to him, he could hear the door being unlocked from the other side.

"Chikde, I'm home." He exclaimed loudly while putting his coat and keys away. But he immediately stopped when he saw Childe on their couch in a maid outfit.

"Uh.." Zhongli was speechless.

"You like what you see?" Childe smirked and walked over to Zhongli, sliding his hand on the others' chest. "Why don't I be a good boyfriend and help you.. relax because of how much work you've been doing lately.." He seductively rubbed his hand over Zhongli's chest and shoulder, and slid his thigh in between the others' legs.

Zhongli didn't respond, and just stared at his boyfriend in shock. Mans was not expecting this at all.

"Hm?" Childe hummed in the others' ear, pulling their bodies closer to each other.

Zhongli got out of his daze and hummed back, putting his hands on the other's waist. This made Childe impulsively grab his face and kiss him. Childe lightly bit Zhongli's lip, causing him to moan and have their tongues meet. They made out for a bit and eventually pulled apart while staring straight into each other's eyes.

The moment was broken when Childe grabbed Zhongli by his tie and pulled him all the way to their bedroom and pushed him onto their bed.

"I'll make you feel good.. I'll do everything, don't worry." He huskily whispered in the other's ear, trailing light kisses along his neck. "I'll be your maid.." Zhongli lowly moaned and laid his head back, fully enjoying the teasing and touching Childe was doing.

Childe kissed Zhongli's neck and collarbone lovingly, and slowly hovered down to his pants. He took them off and exposed Zhongli's cock, grabbing it and teasing it with his hand.

Zhongli moaned and gripped the bedsheets as Childe started to aggressively suck his dick. It went on for awhile until Zhongli's body jolted and he came into Childe's mouth, with some of it going onto his maid dress.

Childe quickly went up and kissed Zhongli not letting him catch his breath. After another sloppy make out, they pulled apart and Childe positioned himself on top of Zhongli's dick and just slammed himself downwards.

They both yelped in shock at the sudden feeling of pain and pleasure. Childe positioned himself comfortably on Zhongli's lap and started to kiss the other man while messing with his already messed up brown hair. They both moaned in pleasure at the sensation they both felt with each other. Eventually, Childe started to move himself slowly on Zhongli's member, gripping on the other's shoulders for support.

"Hah.. Zhongli, do you feel good?" Childe asked while staring expectantly at the other man. "Ah, y-yes. It seems like that maid dress is making this even more enjoyable." He tried to keep his calm composure and not let his lust fucking possess him.

Childe started to go even faster on Zhongli, making them both a moaning mess. Zhongli had grabbed his boyfriend's maid dress and stared at him, admiring how irresistible he looked in it. Childe on the other hand enjoyed this type of attention, and started to ride the other even harder and faster.

Soon, they both came and slowed down.

"F-Fuck.." Childe muttered, putting his hand on his thigh to try and soothe the pain that was already coming. Though he felt another hand go on his.

"I loved that.. you should wear things like this more often." He said while kissing his boyfriend.

"Oh.. Z-Zhongli-!" He said with excitement and hugged the other while kissing him.

////

Bruh only took me 20 years to write

Btw no one asked but I got my wisdom teeth removed and my face is shaped like a Minecraft character LMAOO

747 words