part twenty six

i hope you all had a lovely christmas !! (if you don't celebrate christmas i hope you had a good day anyways)

also thank you for one hundred votes ! <3

taila's pov :

it was christmas morning, i woke up with simon's arms wrapped around my small body, i smiled and wriggled out of his grip, which woke him up, i quickly apologise..

talia : i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to wake you
simon : it's nothing- no need to apologise..

i smile at him

simon : merry christmas talia
talia : merry christmas si,

he kisses my forehead and i get up, he pulls me back and hugs me once more, i get up and he follows, we walk through to the living room

talia : wow, where the heck did all these gifts come from ??

tobi : merry christmas to you too, their from our friends and families..

talia : merry christmas tobi !

tobi : merry christmas

simon : merry christmas man

tobi : merry christmas, thanks g

talia's pov continued :

we must have been making a racket cause manny came through,

manny : merry christmas you lot.

we all exchanged "merry christmases" and sat down to open presents, i felt like a little kid, i was surrounded by people i love with tons of presents, i'm so grateful for the position i'm in, to be sat with tobi and manny after the crash with nothing remotely wrong is a miracle itself, and to be sat with simon minter, one of the best things which has happened to me.

we start to open up presents from our parents and friends.

i get to a present and tobi smiles,

talia : why have you got a smirk on your face..
tobi : just because i got you it,
talia : i'm scared..

i open it and it's a new denim jacket, he's also bought me a pair of converse which are yellow- (there's a yellow cropped hoodie as well which manny got me) tobi also got me a microphone which you plug into an amp..

manny got me clothes (as i've said) and a new mirror for my room it's white so it goes and he got fairy lights which i'll put around it..

simon got me a fluffy white blanket (which i'm in love with) and a pair of earrings which have pikachu on them and he's thrown in one of his hoodies which i love (and wanted)

we all have a lovely morning exchanging presents and everything,

*skip to dinner*

talia's pov :
tobi cooked christmas dinner and let me tell you, it was honestly so delicious like i was watering from the mouth..

that's a mad sentence woa-

ok well, yeah christmas dinner was honestly spectacular ,i enjoyed every single bite..

sorry this is quite a small chapter, i have been struggling with some things i don't know if i'm ready to speak about plus this was wrote over the course of christmas day and boxing day but hopefully i'll get more chapters out.

(none this week because as i've said i am struggling with a few things- i will update as soon as, i love you all- thank you for the support and i hope you enjoyed your christmas and of you don't celebrate christmas i hope you enjoyed your day anyways)