part eight

talia's pov:
we got into tobi's car and as i got into the passengers side, tobi said i should sit in the back as it's easier to sleep, i smiled at him as i knew simon was in the back then rolled my eyes at him and manny as he was laughing silently..so i did i sat next to simon and he smiled at me his eyes looking right into mines, honestly i felt a connection right when i met him but now i had butterfly's..i cant..right?

simon: you feeling ok?
talia: yeah i'm just really really tired and want to be home right now if i'm being honest..you?
simon: you can sleep here if you want i don't mind, i still have manny and tobi to talk to *laughs* and yeah i'm fine
talia: no it's fine i'll just wait until i get home, i don't think i'll be able to sleep..are you sure?
simon: i'm fine, just a bit tired that's it.
talia: minter you haven't been home in three days-
simon: that's a new hoodie by the way- i haven't been in that for three days..
talia: *giggles* thank you and you can sleep if you like i don't mind either
simon: no no, i'll sleep when i get home..the boys will be confused or something at me..
talia: why confused haven't you not told them you'd just stay at hospital?
simon: i- uhh..yeah
talia: ..okay then minter..

simon's pov:
as we were all talking talia was starting to yawn more, her eyes were starting to close more often and she was slowly dozing off.. "i'll just wait until i get home, i don't think i'll be able to sleep.." she says as she literally dozes off as if on cue, i smile to myself- she's fine, there's none of the drug in her system and she's fine just tired from being in hospital.

about five minutes later i felt something touch my shoulder, i looked and saw talia's head against me, sleeping still she had the hood up and the sleeves pulled over her hands, the hoodie goes past her knees and she looks so peaceful until- she wakes up

talia:..i-sorry!
simon: it's fine, go back to sleep

simon's pov:
i gave her a small smile and she smiled back then put her head back on me and curled her legs up next to her..tobi turned around as we waited in traffic, and smiled at me i smiled back..then at her..

around twenty minutes later we got to the sidemen house and i offered the spare rooms and living room to them, it was literally eleven o'clock at night by now and i knew tobi had done enough driving, although i did know talia just wanted to go home, we all must've wanted to just go to bed after days of worrying..plus i knew the boys would be annoyed at me for not texting them that i was staying in hospital with her and them, but i couldn't be bothered so i might just say i went home for a few days..josh knew and would've told jj and vik what happened to me, i couldn't be bothered if i'm being honest because i would just get interrogated and teased about talia, and i just wanted to sleep..

manny: come back to mines simon, i have a spare room remember?
simon: no, i've bothered you guys enough
tobi: man no you haven't, you know we would all do anything for each other, i know the boys will say something to you..
manny: honestly it's fine.
simon: thank you so much
manny: it's nothing man

simon's pov:
manny just lived right next door to tobi and talia, man i love those guys, always got my back. we drove to there's and when we arrived i didn't want to wake up talia, i'd rather carry her, being honest..but she did wake up as i took my seatbelt off, i mentally slap myself, because i know how tired she is and she looked so peaceful..

talia: you guys could've dropped simon off before me..thanks guys
manny: he's staying with me tonight *laughs*

simon's pov:
not sure if it was the lack of sleep or staying in the hospital for three days, maybe it was those combined-or something but i swear talia's face lit up, she was smiling and she looked awake more than ever, she looked at me then started to take my hoodie off,i went over and pulled it back over her head, she looked up at me..

simon: keep it
talia: ..thanks minter

^writers note^
lickle bit of a longer chapter, this is heavily minimar/salia based but it's meant to be so hope you enjoyed it- yes i know it's a lickle cliche again but it was obvious it was coming shhxhehxue sorry :) but thank you for reading <3

i updated quicker woo:) let's hope it stays this way <33